I love Grinding Gear Games

Hard to believe you guys could actually make performance WORSE than last league but here we are... you guys are going to completely kill your game on console once and for all...

FIVE minute load screen to go to the aspirants PLAZA??? COME ON.

This first clip is just funny because you guys give us a grace period of immunity for a couple seconds in case situations like this occur... Your load screen took longer than my immunity and killed me before I even loaded HAHAHAHAHAHA

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/corey/video/183680594

Second clip speaks for itself

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/corey/video/183680735

Looks like I finally have to upgrade my console just to enjoy this game.
Last bumped on Dec 26, 2023, 4:46:39 PM
You can't upgrade your console to enjoy the game (if you want to play endgame content that isn't bossing). The game isn't optimized for console. There is no difference between an XBox Series S and Series X (I have both). In the past, the graphics/visuals were at least downgraded to allow for a smooth gameplay. Didn't look very nice but the most important thing is that the game runs smoothly... This is no longer the case and it resembles a slide show/lag festival.
Last edited by Maximus7375 on Dec 26, 2023, 12:14:57 PM
i love how companys can bait and switch, steal money by selling broken tabs then blame the consumer for complaining about it.

we are playing on the build made for the xbox one.... not the series s/x. the devs REFUSE to work on the console version for current gen.

we dont even get the physical things from support packs. they give us 30 bucks for the sweatshirt. i cannot buy the sweatshirt on the store for 30 bucks. why are we literally having money stolen from us. i was told that its too hard to regulate addresses for console players so they cant send actual clothes... let that sink in.
"
Maximus7375 wrote:
You can't upgrade your console to enjoy the game (if you want to play endgame content that isn't bossing). The game isn't optimized for console. There is no difference between an XBox Series S and Series X (I have both). In the past, the graphics/visuals were at least downgraded to allow for a smooth gameplay. Didn't look very nice but the most important thing is that the game runs smoothly... This is no longer the case and it resembles a slide show/lag festival.

Yeah I'm on last Gen Xbox one x with an SSD and been needing to upgrade anyways but that's really sad to hear that performance doesn't get better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info