Could the Summon Phantasm Count be Located Elsewhere on the HUD, Please?

Hey GGG!

I LOVE the Summon Phantasm Support gem. It might be my favourite skill in the game! BUT, it is a really big pain to use on console as it covers some pretty vital information. The Summon Phantasm counter covers the quantity of minions that are being used to summon the Phantasms.

Let's say I have Zombies linked with Phantasms. Unless I have a fully levelled Zombie gem AND a fully levelled Phantasm gem, and I have the maximum number of minions out, I have no way of knowing if any of my zombies have died.

An easier example would be the Reaper. If I have one Reaper out and max Phantasms, a number will show up at the bottom of my Reaper's button (on the HUD) that shows "11". 1 Reaper and 10 Phantasms. Super. I know my Reaper is alive. But, let's say PoE is a busy game and sometimes it's difficult tracking where your minions are and if they're alive ;) , if the counter on the Reaper skill says "7", I have no way of knowing if my Reaper is alive or not. I might only have 7 Phantasms left on the screen.

Back to the Zombies skill (or Skeletons, Dominating Blow, whichever...), it's vital to the user to know their minions' skill counts. Individually.

If the Summon Phantasm counter could be moved elsewhere so that users could tell how many of which minion skill(s) is alive, that'd be awesome!

One idea I thought of was keeping the Phantasm counter near the skill that created it, but just have it as a separate number. Maybe make it look like an exponent just above the skill's square. If I had Zombies and Skeletons linked to Phantasms, it'd let me see how many Phantasms each skill has summoned along with still being able to see the individual count of my other minions as well.

Thanks for your time!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Last bumped on Dec 21, 2023, 1:48:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info