ps5 constant lags again. league after league

Hey,

im playing PoE on PS5 and im writing because the game has now reached the point where its not playable anymore.

Im having terrible permanent lagspikes (like one big lag every 5-10secs) and the game also feels delayed permanently. As im on console i cant check my ping or anything while playing so i cant give u details about that.

what i can say is that PoE is obviously the only application that is having this problem. no other game or service on the internet is showing similiar things when PoE starts doing it

Its almost not noticable in the morning hours (but im working full time so thats when i cant play) but gets worse towards evening.

reddit and other sources say that i have to get dynDNS/VPN to fix this but thats kinda not too easy when ur not on PC.

Its like this for a couple leagues now. Why is there no other App/Game ever having these problems but PoE does? I know im not the only one with this but im one of the very few ppl on console.
When will you fix this? is it fixable for you? are you even working on this?
Or is my only solution to somehow get VPN for my whole network to be able to play without lags?
Last bumped on Dec 19, 2023, 10:51:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info