₪₪ #1 RIGHTEOUS FIRE ITEMS ₪₪ FREE SERVICES ₪₪

Oh hi! I've been playing Righteous Fire builds since I began playing the game in early 2013. I've also played mostly on Standard, but would play leagues as long as they had some form of a new crafting mechanic that would benefit my Righteous Fire builds in Standard. That is the goal; to perfect a build in Standard with best in slot gear. The current best version of Righteous Fire is the Ivory Tower strength stacking version that CaptainLance9 did. He also crafted many items in Crucible league which he mirrors out for free in his spare time. Here are a few of those items I've self crafted for everyone to enjoy at no cost. (you may tip me so I can fund more crafts, but that is totally optional.)

CaptainLance9's video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaBcQAm8T0s

...................................................₪₪╔════════════════════════╗₪₪
░▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▀▄▀ FATE NOOSE, SIMPLEX AMULET ▀▄▀
...................................................₪₪╚════════════════════════╝₪₪
Crafted on the new 100% Simplex Amulet base. This amulet gives you the most strength and damage out of your amulet slot ever possible in the history of PoE.With the proper amount of strength, this amulet will give you over 500% increased damage. It's like wearing two extra Doon Cuebiyari.
Fee: Nothing
Copies: 7

...................................................₪₪╔════════════════════════╗₪₪
░▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▀▄▀ PAIN CROWN, HUBRIS CIRCLET ▀▄▀
...................................................₪₪╚════════════════════════╝₪₪
Highest damage multiplier for low life. Allows you to place Righteous Fire in your helmet, and do an Awakened Hextouch double curse setup in your chest. This will give you the maximum amount of damage compared to CaptainLance9's strength stacking helmet, but you will get slightly less AoE. If you prefer more AoE, definitely go mirror his helmet.
Copies: 3

...................................................₪₪╔═══════════════════════╗₪₪
░▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▀▄▀ SOUL STAR, NIGHTMARE MACE ▀▄▀
...................................................₪₪╚═══════════════════════╝₪₪
A Crucible league mechanic crafted mace with Rampage. It is almost identical to CaptainLance9's AoE mace, but with few minor differences that helps push your build over the edge even further. Instead of settling for a bench crafted Fire Damage over Time Multiplier, I went for the veil and finished off the suffixes. Then I decided to go for +1 to Level of Gems and craft on +2 to Support Gems, so you can place an Awakened Empower + Discipline + Eternal Blessing inside for the most ES. You can also socket a 50% aura such as Malevolence if you lack reservation, since Eternal Blessing makes this aura cost nothing. I will change the enchant to AoE or elemental damage for you upon request.
Copies: 6
...................................................₪₪╔═════════════╗₪₪
░▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▀▄▀ IGN: DEMENTAL ▀▄▀
...................................................₪₪╚═════════════╝₪₪
Last edited by Demental on Apr 27, 2024, 3:54:00 PM
Last bumped on Mar 24, 2024, 4:42:03 PM
Legend!

I appreciate the free service as the expression of a common ♥ for the game, it makes me want to support your project.

Nice guy! Cool item. Definitely worth a vouch

2nd service. +1
Not all copies are being posted here. +1 copy made for Soul Star.
...................................................₪₪╔═════════════╗₪₪
░▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▀▄▀ IGN: DEMENTAL ▀▄▀
...................................................₪₪╚═════════════╝₪₪
+1 for the simplex amulet.
He is a legend for offering to mirror them for free :) (other than the mirror itself of course :D)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info