[PS4] Stash Tab Folder Bug

Hello support team,

After the Ancestor league ended and my stash tabs were transferred to standard I noticed that my regular remove-only tabs could not be placed into folders. My premium remove-only tabs were able to, just not the regular remove-only tabs. It would not bring up the menu with the tab options when I clicked the thumbstick.

I hope this can be fixed soon as my stash is very cluttered without this feature. I was able to move these tabs into folders in all previous leagues, so it is odd that it is not giving me any options this time around.

Please let us know if this is something that can be addressed. Thank you!
Last bumped on Mar 29, 2024, 4:18:41 PM
Also happening on PS5. I see that this was noted in August if not earlier and acknowledged by GGG. Is there any status update?
"
Also happening on PS5. I see that this was noted in August if not earlier and acknowledged by GGG. Is there any status update?

That one actually got fixed.

This is a new iteration of the bug.

It has also been acknowledged by GGG, but we have no particular timeline for a fix yet.
Bump, tabs are still disorderly with this bug. Any possibility for this to be looked at before next league?
Bump, tabs are still not functioning. Any possibility for this to be looked at before next league?
Bump, 2 leagues and tabs are still not functioning... Is this going to be addressed?
Thanks for your reports, we're looking into this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info