2989165571 - Repeatable Heist client crash - blueprints with Trap Disarmament & electrified doors

Travelling more than approx 4 metres north-west of the location the report was filed from causes a client crash to desktop.

This has happened in other contracts and blueprints this league too, a significant minority of Heists with electrified doors that are currently inactive appear to have this issue.
Le Toucan Will Return
Last bumped on Dec 12, 2023, 8:07:21 AM
Can confirm has happened to me 3 times, but only in grand heist so far with the Prohibited library zone.

(just for more info I have karst, nenet, and niles with me for the last one crash instant)
"
Batman330 wrote:
Can confirm has happened to me 3 times, but only in grand heist so far with the Prohibited library zone.

(just for more info I have karst, nenet, and niles with me for the last one crash instant)

there is a crash bug with nenet. Don't run grand heist with her
Can confirm it also happened to me in a blueprint with trap disarmament. It may have to do with the bugged doors which have lasers on but are not closed. I crashed around 14 times around those doors and lost 3/4 wings.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info