Tornado Shot of Cloudburst not working correctly

Tornado Shot of Cloudburst not working correctly

https://streamable.com/61tnxl

When used in hideout the "payload" arrow lands and fires arrows in all directions (just like Arrow Nova support linked with any bow skill), but when used in any other area in the game the arrows (that come out of the payload arrow) immediately bury themselves into the ground after travelling a very short distance. You can see this in the video. This is with no support gems linked to the Tornado Shot of Cloudburst gem.

I don't know how this skill is supposed to behave, but surely it isn't like this. Right now it's just a strictly worse version of Arrow Nova Support lol
Last edited by Heywoody on Dec 9, 2023, 12:30:16 AM
Last bumped on Dec 22, 2023, 11:28:47 PM
Bro are they going to do anything about this ability? its such a good ability yet it just breaks it self because of the bug
I found out the problem, the skill bricks it self when it is on sand maps, it bricks in my sand hideout and it bricks on any map that seems to be sand... hence why the ability is bricking for you in the ascendancy area
Thanks for your report, I'll pass this on.
Still the same skill behavior 3 weeks in XD I really love it when one skill does not grant xp, another is being shadow-nerfed, and a third one is simply not working at all. PoE should've been nominated for game of the year 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info