Let us disable Annoying sounds in town

sounds like trolls singing. what is this and can i disable it somehow?
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Apr 1, 2024, 5:05:18 AM
Last bumped on Apr 22, 2024, 7:37:29 PM
It's the Goblin Troupe Pet from one of the new supporter packs.

And no, you can't disable it without disabling other sounds too.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Everyone in my friends group has said how annoying this is. Makes you not want to be there.
Yea I can't believe they added this to the game - it doesn't fit the atmosphere of Path of Exile at all. GGG, are you ok?
Last edited by OggyPanda on Dec 9, 2023, 12:01:23 AM
"
OggyPanda wrote:
Yea I can't believe they added this to the game - it doesn't fit the atmosphere of Path of Exile at all. GGG, are you ok?

I don't care about what people want to hear on their own screen, but people take to trolling everyone with the constant Horse that they will make Nay about 30 times in a row, or the exploding portal things that lag the shit out of everybody's screens, and the many other noisy MTX that people use just to annoy people.
Reality check, your own HO is the main location of the game anyways. Not like you really spend that much time in a town at all.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
"
Pashid wrote:
Reality check, your own HO is the main location of the game anyways. Not like you really spend that much time in a town at all.

Wow, I completely missed the update where they let you spawn into your house when you login and also missed the one where all the quests can be turned in from your hideout! Silly me!
"
OggyPanda wrote:
"
Pashid wrote:

Wow, I completely missed the update where they let you spawn into your house when you login and also missed the one where all the quests can be turned in from your hideout! Silly me!

Yeah these uninformed replies are nothing new here.

Would actually be good to directly spawn into your HO after login or move the standard currency vendors into your HO so you avoid going to town for this as well.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
Pashid wrote:

You can AFK in someone's hideout and just not leave. This isn't an argument.
Game is now pay-to-annoy? Please turn this sound off for towns. It sounds disgusting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info