Vortex ruined

They made it so you can't use Vortex while moving as you were able to before since it came out. You now have to stop what you're doing to use Vortex. As if that's how it's intended to be used given how little damage it outputs and is used as a secondary damage skill. Yay, yet another skill ruined.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Dec 8, 2023, 9:25:39 PM
Last bumped on Apr 11, 2024, 2:36:39 PM
One skill very few used before, now no body will ever use.
One youtuber suggest a build where you can attach vortex to the movement and the next league vortex is no longer instant. The change has complete buried one unique build that it wasn't a strong one, but an interesting one.
Last edited by B00b on Dec 30, 2023, 7:00:45 PM
Im also crying about that. More over they nerfed vortex damage. Im totally missing this skill cause i liked to start league with vortex occultist and then decide what i should to play(bv or ignite vortex ele) and i used this skill in many builds in very flexible way.

Like for CoC it was typical vortex+bonechill combo
For BV it was hextouch+frostibe untill ill find a ring with curse on it.(for profane blooms procs)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info