Looking for Smaller but experienced guild

Hey My name is WildeMan, as the title says I'm looking for a guild thats smaller cuz all these 250 player guilds are pretty intimidating to get into and actually get to know other people and make real friends in the game.
That being said a lot of smaller guilds are for beginners and stuff and well I am at the point where I'm looking to get 40 challenges every league and have played the game for well over 5k hours so I'd like to be in a guild where theres people I can talk to about more advanced and in depth topics in the game and not feel like I'm talking to a bobble head.
Ideally in long run if make some good friends in a guild running group content would be sick, I've only ever done solo but the idea of running a 6 party and juicing things has always been intriguing.

In terms of server I play on California as I am west coast but I'm not a night owl so on normal days I play around 5-9 PST, though I am lucky to be able to also play while I am at work when things are slow so you are likely to see me during the work day as well. That being said a US guild would make the most sense.

I don't know if there's any guilds out there like this, at least the recruitment posts suggest otherwise but if you see this and have a ya know 50 or less member guild thats experienced and likes to hang out in voice and stuff and are pretty active through league hmu. Thanks!

Rip Orb of Fusing
Last bumped on Dec 8, 2023, 1:05:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info