"Do not have the required quest state"

Since my Ancestor SSF character got migrated to SSF standard, apparently I must do all of the NPC quests again (why?), and was able to active Einhar and Alva and Jun and the Rogue Harbour and Kirac so far, but not Nico or the Expedition folks.

For Nico, the quest Niko's Fuel and Niko's Mine is active, and thia require me to entire the mine encampment by using a waypoint or talking to Nico. Doing either, however, returns the error message "You do not have the required quest state".

How can I progress this?

In order to invite the expedition to my hideout, apparently I must find them first -- can i do that by starting the atlas (again) or do I need to find them somewhere in the acts?
thanks
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
Last bumped on Mar 28, 2024, 7:09:32 AM
bump

After affi league finished, I had to visit old acts to get all NPC in my hideout, yet Niko is still missing in action:
"you do not have the required quest state" , i was looking for him in Act 4 mines, but he doesn't spawn, how can i resolve it?

I see him in Epilogue ,but can't inv nor enter mines due to above issue.
Last edited by wilkubyk on Mar 28, 2024, 6:50:02 AM
"
wilkubyk wrote:
bump

After affi league finished, I had to visit old acts to get all NPC in my hideout, yet Niko is still missing in action:
"you do not have the required quest state" , i was looking for him in Act 4 mines, but he doesn't spawn, how can i resolve it?

I see him in Epilogue ,but can't inv nor enter mines due to above issue.

Never mind, I thought that auto migration is enough, but its not. So even tho all chars are in Standard, I clicked Migrate All from Affi to Standard, and all is fine now. So Auto doesnt migrate all info, but manual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info