NaM Community (now offering a small private League)

NaM Community is recruiting, here's a quick overview:

We are currently offering a small private softcore League GUILD ONLY , no need to provide points for it (so kinda a group found league).

-Mainly softcore orientated guild
-Heavy use of twitch emotes of forsen, quin69 or similiar streams
-Currently 170 avaible Memberslots
-All stash tabs are available and categorized, so you can find everything fast (seen on screenshot)
-non special tabs (such as a tab for early leveling) are all quad tabs
-we value the guild stash a lot, people taking out way more than providing to it will get kicked, especially for map items!
-Griefers and scammers are going to get punished with a kick without hesitation
-As we are quite agressive with sorting out members (once a league to avoid dead memberslots), there's a guild discord where you always can contact us to simply rejoin the guild in case you're playing again. The discord is not a must have, unless you want to go private league with us, but it's way easier to communicate through that.
-happens to be mostly european, but everyone is welcome (still a lot of slots open)

If you're interested just dm me on discord. I'll send you a discord link for our little server. There's no application process or anything. My Discord is: calliezehir.

Last edited by SlothNumber1 on Mar 26, 2024, 1:07:48 PM
Last bumped on Mar 29, 2024, 9:44:48 AM
hey this is my 1st league can i join ur guild
Hello, I'm interested in joining your guild, NAM community.

About me: I see myself as a new player. Been playing since Crucible. I have two 90-92 chars. I play sc but do a self imposed ssf. I want to join the SSF Necropolis league this time and wondering if that will be a conflict if you let me join. I'm 54 and live in Canada, MST. I have 1200 hrs played so far. I'm not a very fast player. I spend too much time in town and reading up on mechanics. I tend to hit a wall at red maps, I'm pretty sure that's because I don't map fast enough. I'm more of a solo player but not against group play and helping out if I can. Have used voice, I'm not shy, just don't use it a lot cuz I'm a loner.

Game goals: To progress further. To play more fully all the added extra content to their end bosses like Blight, etc. To be able to make my own builds. To be able to use PoB with confidence lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info