[MEMO] In Memoriam Guild restarts after 7 years!

Hi, this is a guild message.

In Memoriam is currently a sort of layover guild for players returning to PoE after some time away while we look for our place in the game. Maybe someday it will be more, but for right now it's just a chill place to have an extra chat channel and stash with people also looking for what to do next.

History: Originally this guild was started to remember our friends who'd left the game so it has a sort of double nostalgia being restarted. There's no need for you to have had this experience in PoE to be a part of the guild. it's just a kind of tribute guild to all the players that we've met along the way (in any game), friendships gained and lost. In that sense In Memoriam is a 'mature' guild. Otherwise I hope it will be as immature as possible while being enjoyable for everyone.

Personally, my main mission is to get up to speed with the game in it's current state. There's a lot to learn compared with 7 years ago. But in terms of a group I'd like to find a few dozen people that share this idea: We're here to have fun and to lift each other up, and that includes Noobs as well as 'people that should know better'. In Memoriam is to make new memories with new friends while we all decide if PoE is for us and where we belong within it. As such, leaving or rejoining the guild is welcomed. There will never be any commitment other than to adhere to the simple idea of being honest and having fun while you're here.

-Bio

P.S. I don't even remember how to recruit so I guess message me?
Last edited by Biomirth on Nov 28, 2023, 11:09:08 PM
Last bumped on Nov 28, 2023, 10:55:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info