Prefix on two-handed axe "Flaring" is not highlighted when using items highlight.

I tried to roll the prefix "flaring" on my axe with item highlight. It didnt highlight as it should when I rolled it out. I tried typing only Flar and "Flaring", without any other mod on the highlighter, and still it didnt show when its on prefix.
Last bumped on Mar 23, 2024, 1:11:32 PM
what is "item highlight", some illegal third party overlay?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
I assume they're using the stash search, since you can use it to highlight the item you're crafting when it hits a desirable result.

However, when I tried testing this, using a 2-handed axe since that seems to be what OP was crafting on, I was unable to reproduce.

As long as the item was in the stash, not in inventory, it should have been highlighted properly.
"
Jadian wrote:
I assume they're using the stash search, since you can use it to highlight the item you're crafting when it hits a desirable result.

However, when I tried testing this, using a 2-handed axe since that seems to be what OP was crafting on, I was unable to reproduce.

As long as the item was in the stash, not in inventory, it should have been highlighted properly.

Its my mistake. I didnt know this method cant work if its a rare item. Sorry for the misleading post.
Last edited by mattyu0622 on Mar 23, 2024, 2:11:22 PM
"
neohongkong wrote:
what is "item highlight", some illegal third party overlay?

The searching bar in stash tab. Idk what to call it still.
Last edited by mattyu0622 on Mar 23, 2024, 12:27:08 PM
"
mattyu0622 wrote:
Its my mistake. I dont know this method cant work if its a rare item. Sorry for the misleading post.

While it's a little less precise, you can try using this search that aims to highlight the damage range for the two-handed flaring prefix:

(3[4-9]|4[0-7])\sto\s(7[2-9]|8[0-4])\sphys

It highlights the magic 2h axe I kept from when I tested before, but I didn't extensively test it out (rare items or different rolls), so I'd still use it with caution in case it misses something. It might also mark a high roll on a tempering (t2) prefix, since that can roll up to 40-73 physical damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info