Need some help with upgrades Flicker Strike build

Hello fellow exiles.

I'm here to ask for help on how to upgrade my character further.
I love Flicker Strike and I build it every league. I don't have time for multiple characters so I always start with a slayer or raider and build towards Flicker Strike. I like Blight and sofar it gives me at least 1 item I can sell for multiple divines to kickstart the build, every league. For a second league mechanic I'm not sure what to play, I usually pick something I'd like to try. Essences were good for me this league, seems like a keeper.

My question is about gear upgrades. Every league I get stuck at a certain point where I just can't progress anymore and especially this league I feel like I should have been stronger for the currency I've put into my character. For the first time I got a replica Farrul's Fur. I made a The Saviour build.
The character is: FlickerMeowSaviour

I've made a Doryani's Raider int stacker before and it was a lot stronger for less currency invested. I just really hate getting one-shot by every lightning donut.

I know the easy answers are: Mageblood, Headhunter, awakened multistrike, +1 fury charge on rings and other 40+ divine upgrades.

Is there anything else I'm missing? Whether I'm using the belt for brutal charges or another belt for endurance charges, I can still die from t16 essences with lots of mods. I also had difficulties with Sirus guardians where I didn't with other builds I've played (Doryani's Raider, Cospri Assassin)

I thought my defenses would be fine like this with max ele res with the max also increased a few %, chaos res could be better but not terrible, overleech, max block, pretty good spell suppression.

Am I missing some concept about pushing higher damage that I'm doing wrong? What else can I do besides throwing 200 more divines at it? I think this char should be able to do more for the currency put into it.
Last bumped on Nov 13, 2023, 1:13:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info