synthesis implicit "Immune to Curses if Corrupted" cannot be found in trade site in temp league

Is it a bug so that none of the item carry this implicit (aka disabled to drop?)

Or it is intended but not documented in patch notes (or actually documented but i am lazy that i can't find it?)
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last bumped on Oct 27, 2023, 6:28:22 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Appears to be disabled now. Double checked poedb and that mod no longer exists in the corrupted pool. Found few Reddit posts from a years ago with the same of people seeing them in Standard and not in temp league.

https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/List_of_corrupted_synthesis_modifiers

Found this list, but that was last datamined in 3.8 (Blight league), when the mod still existed. So somewhere around 10-15 leagues ago I'm guessing it waas removed. Tried checking Wiki summary pages for Synth, Corrupted, and shield.. no luck quick finding that patch note. Tried searching the league reveal patch notes from Blight to Expedition and nothing relevant under synth, corrupted, or immune.
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
Appears to be disabled now. Double checked poedb and that mod no longer exists in the corrupted pool. Found few Reddit posts from a years ago with the same of people seeing them in Standard and not in temp league.

https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/List_of_corrupted_synthesis_modifiers

Found this list, but that was last datamined in 3.8 (Blight league), when the mod still existed. So somewhere around 10-15 leagues ago I'm guessing it waas removed. Tried checking Wiki summary pages for Synth, Corrupted, and shield.. no luck quick finding that patch note. Tried searching the league reveal patch notes from Blight to Expedition and nothing relevant under synth, corrupted, or immune.

except i am one of the main editors of the wiki......
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info