The Lost Legion Brand League

Calling all Exiles, The Lost Legion will be hosting a community funded private league starting Friday, 20 October 2023 21:00.GMT+2

The Lost Legion Brand League

Everyone must use a Brand Skill and it must be your MAIN skill. (Arcanist Brand, Armageddon Brand, Penance Brand, Storm Brand, Wintertide Brand)

● All ascendancies are available to use, there are no restrictions with builds.

● Group play is allowed.

● Trading is allowed.

● No hard mods.

There will be some 'win' conditions, but they will be announced later. Prizes will be Discord related unless someone wants to donate for the Softcore league winnings.

To Sign-up and donate here is the link (https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/TheLostLegion+BrandOnly+League) When the maximum player is reached I will add the option to crowdfund another 10 players. (60 coins per 10 players and 60 coins to extend for 10 days).

Brands are a great skill to play with and learn how to build around. Great for mapping and bossing. So if you are experienced or a noob, this private league will be fun. So come have fun and share ideas. Do some fucked grouped brand mapping.

Hope to see you all soon ❤️

If you plan to join us please either DM me or join us on our server /thelostlegion or /Q5Am8j2Qh4
Last bumped on Oct 23, 2023, 4:51:57 AM
Happy to join and donate to add more players if a spot opens up.
Are you oppening a public crowdfunding?
only brand oghk disguisting.
Sorry, I am bad at looking at forums I create to check for replies.

Are we open to public Crowdfunding?
Yes we are! I will keep adding the option as long as people still want to play

Do we need to be part of the guild?
Nope you do not need to be part of the Guild. Only thing we ask is that you join the Discord Server, receive your special role (You'll only see things related to the private league) and enjoy yourself

At the time of writing this, the League is going for 20 days and currently has 38/40 members
"
zamdinzero wrote:
only brand oghk disguisting.

cool story
Will use /global 7247 for chatting
Hi, the link for discord channel?
yamiyami

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info