GSF - Big Chillin Hours - Looking for players

Hey All,

New GSF that just started looking for some dedicated players.

Once we get a core group established we are going to see who wants to specialize in certain area's so we can all contribute. This is optional if you want more group play, otherwise feel free to do your thing!

"Big Chillin Hours" is a your typical group found SSF style environment that's based around just having fun and helping each other out.

We're utilizing chat channel 696 for communication and here is the permanent invite link. Will open slots/extend league as necessary.

https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/join/Big+Chillin+Hours/wBjx_czKXVnXVjCvEg2C

If your interested in playing with us for an extended period of time a discord link will be extended to you.

Happy Gaming!
Last edited by Cakeツ on Oct 13, 2023, 10:14:55 PM
Last bumped on Oct 23, 2023, 1:29:01 PM
Sounds awesome, I would love to join!
Hey everyone, owner of the league here. Accidentally made a huge woopsie at work and added 100 more slots. By all means invite your friends! We all range from the super casual to the super hardcore type. There's something for everyone here.

Happy Grindin Exiles!
Hey guys, considering trying out this league:
Not sure when you started and if there is still activity in the league, would be nice if anyone could elucidate on the current state of affairs for me :)
Hope you are having fun.
Would love to join with a friend (Milchbote). We already applied :)
A lot of people are asking in the global chat for their invites to be accepted, any officers coming online any time soon?
People should be auto accepted, that being said a lot of people are active and we're always handing out stuff in global 696!

I'm on all day and if you have any questions you can each my disco @mike_will
I've gone ahead and updated some of the super active members to officer. Shouldn't be a problem anymore!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info