Heist nodes not functioning

At least two sets of heist nodes seem to not be functioning at all.

Heist contract job level # chance, none seem to work. Not individually, or taken together.

The heist cluster to the left "100% more likely to require x job type", also ineffective.

Topmost cluster Does seem to work (at least more smuggler chances in map). Huck cluster seems to work.

The only other nodes I have are seventh gate, and restricting all non-heist extra content.

I have no voidstones, extra mods, scarabs, etc.

Playing on xbox x.
Last bumped on Sep 27, 2023, 5:54:04 PM
"
Awesomo2077 wrote:
At least two sets of heist nodes seem to not be functioning at all.

Heist contract job level # chance, none seem to work. Not individually, or taken together.

The heist cluster to the left "100% more likely to require x job type", also ineffective.

Topmost cluster Does seem to work (at least more smuggler chances in map). Huck cluster seems to work.

The only other nodes I have are seventh gate, and restricting all non-heist extra content.

I have no voidstones, extra mods, scarabs, etc.

Playing on xbox x.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/gameplay-discussion

or

Console Bug Reports
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Thanks. I can't even find info on seventh gate there, let alone more complicated interactions. I'll put it on console forum if I haven't figured it by tomorrow. I wonder if the seventh gate heist mod is wiping out the node bonuses somehow.
seventh gate has nothing to do if you not paying Chaos Orb in the map device to force spawn Heist

Also, Kirac mission does not affect by atlas passive
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

and the thread already moved by GGG support staffer for you

"
neohongkong wrote:
seventh gate has nothing to do if you not paying Chaos Orb in the map device to force spawn Heist

Also, Kirac mission does not affect by atlas passive

Sure, I was just trying different potential conflicts/fixes. Even with seventh gate on/off, paid mod or not, those two heist node bonuses still didn't work. As of this morning, all of the heist nodes seem to work except for the ones affecting job level and type.
you need to be specific and probably have a video or screenshot to show the drop source of these contract

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info