Terrible crafting experience and a way to improve it

A little bit of context : I have a fractured amulet with dot multi suffix and I tried to hit +1 level to all skill gems prefix to continue my craft.

I actually spent more than 80000 alt and maybe more than 30000 augment (no it's not a fault, it's really 80000!!!) and stil no hit the mod a single time.

This is my reflexion : I'm ok with farming a massive amout of divine even it starting to be absurd, at least it is gameplay. But the experience of spamming the same button during many hours, trying to calm myself to doesn't spam too fast and miss the wish mod is a terrible experience.

So please GGG, if someone of the staff read that, consider add an auto crafting system. I think something like you select your wish mod (maybe the tier too), you select your crafting method (alt + augment, alt + augment + regal, essence, fossils, harvest etc) and the number you want to invest and the game could make the craft by itself. This could be a massive QoL.

Sorry if my english is sometime bad, I tried to do my best to stay understandable^^

Thanks for your time
Last bumped on Sep 21, 2023, 10:04:02 AM
80,000 alts? Really? That sounds horrible indeed!

Tried this last league, and went through almost all the 5000 alts I had, plus a big load of augs. Finally got the mod with less than 50 alts left. Had given up, but suddenly there it was.

Hope you get it soon. How did you even get 80,000 alts tho? That's a crazy amount =)
I finally hit the mod after the exact number of 97248 alt and probably 40k augment! For sure, minmaxing an item is a terrible experience and I think GGG have to improve it, just my opinion!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info