Trailer Narrator

The Narrators' voice is to me, ASTONISHING!
What do you guys think?
In the Templar trailer? I generally like a strong, Scots accent, but I have to wonder whether or not it's accurate to the setting, or simply "filler," until the sociological elements of the setting are established.

I hope it does fit. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I get the feeling Oriath is a sort of ficto-historical England, some little, overly civilised island hovering on the edge of savagery in the form of Wraeclast...
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Predecessor, Warhammer 40k Inquisitor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Deep Rock Galactic/Remnant 2 (MP w mates);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word and winamp ~_^
"
I get the feeling Oriath is a sort of ficto-historical England, some little, overly civilised island hovering on the edge of savagery in the form of Wraeclast...

It sounds an awful lot like a magical version of Austrailia.
Back in black
I hit the sack
I've been too long I'm glad to be back
I really liked the voice, makes me maybe wanna play the guy more than when i had first saw him.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info