[3.23] Sunder Build | Berserker | Affliction | Path of Exile 3.23

Hey guys, sunder berserker build is here. Sunder is a melee slam attack skill that creates a slow-moving area of effect wave forward. Enemies hit by the wave release circular shock waves that further damage nearby enemies. The wave continues to move past its minimum distance until a new wave is created.
Using Brutus' Lead Sprinkler, this sceptre has "Adds 4 to 7 Fire Damage to Attacks with this Weapon per 10 Strength" mod. I manage to hit 2313 str at level 96.

Build Cost
- Medium Budget: 20-50 div

Split Personality: Using two of them. Check the video or pob to see where you put them.
+5 to Strength, +5 to maximum Life
+5 to Strength, +5 to Dexterity

Fortify: Overlord (Cluster notable)

Lethal Pride: Look for 5% increased Strength mod. Also these mods are good for build:
- +20 to Strength
- 5% chance to deal Double Damage
- 20% increased Melee Damage
- +15% to Melee Critical Strike Multiplier
- 30% increased Melee Critical Strike Chance

Exposure: Level 5 Awakened Fire Penetration
(Supported Skills have (0–10)% chance to inflict Fire Exposure on Hit)
- Use wave of conviction until you get the awakened gem.

Forbidden Flame/Flesh: "Tukohama, War's Herald" from Chieftain to get extra support gem.

Leveling: Leveling gems and trees are in the video.

Leveling Uniques:
- Gorebreaker (Lvl 10-20), Brightbeak (Lvl 20-28), Brutus' Lead Sprinkler (Lvl 28-)
- Redblade Banner (Lvl 35)
- Tabula Rasa
- Karui Ward, Astramentis
- Blackheart x2 (Lvl 1-24), Le Heup of All
- Praxis
- Seven-League Step
- Goldrim
- Lochtonial Caress
- The Magnate

PoB: https://pobb.in/774WUy6fqspM

Skill Tree: http://poeurl.com/dTpw

Build Video: https://youtu.be/-2mHECKtNw4

Bandits: Kill All

3.23 CHANGES:
- Gem quality changes.
- Lab enchants are gone.

(Footage is from 3.22)

Gear:

Gem Setup:

Sunder (Anomalous) - Pulverise - Elemental Damage with Attacks (Awakened) - Increased Critical Damage - Inspiration - Fire Penetration (Awakened)

Vaal Ancestral Warchief - Combustion - Multiple Totems - Ancestral Protector (Phantasmal)

Determination - Purity of Elements - Blood and Sand - Enlighten (Lvl 3)

Leap Slam - Lifetap (Lvl 1) - Assassin's Mark - Mark on Hit

Molten Shell (Lvl 10) (Anomalous) - Cast when Damage Taken (Lvl 1) / Battlemage's Cry

Blood Rage / Precision (Lvl 1) / Berserker
Last edited by wishdropper on Dec 8, 2023, 5:29:06 AM
Last bumped on Jan 1, 2024, 9:29:13 AM
Just wanna mention that you pump out really cool builds! Would u please try to make one that is <20 divines?
Can i ask how tanky you are? It seems that i have problem with my survivability and i'm not sure where is the issue.
hello , how can u run all auras ?
Ign:
Brokthefearless
Tofastforme
Deadismyfriend
Coldshoulder
EDIT:

It looks like this build/PoB was only partially updated for 3.2.3. Calc config is still using Anomalous Sunder which no longer exists despite the tree being updated for Affliction. 28 million+ DPS is still possible with regular sunder.

Cost is incorrect, getting decent items and rolls on the jewels runs at least 100div on both standard and affliction.

Update:

Missing from the 3.2.3 changes, you can buy Ursine charms with 8% increased strength on them and socket in the Primalist tree. I'm up to 5300 life and 2100 strength. With Sunder of Earthbreaking 20/20, mid-budget gear, all jewels, landing at 9.6m DPS with flasks active.

Update 2:

Sitting at 14m DPS with 21/20 sunder, 5500 life. I'd recommend leveling to 97 for "15% increased maximum life" Life Mastery which adds about 3000 to your EHP. This mastery is new to 3.2.3.

If you're playing Affliction, consider passing on the 20div+ Watcher's Eye and go for "That Which was Taken" with "8% increased strength" and "damage penetrates 6% of enemy elemental resistances". Cap chaos resist with your rings.
Last edited by theclamcannon on Jan 6, 2024, 2:17:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info