Crossplay or Crossplateform

We need the crossplay or cross progression pc to xbox/ps5

Console is about to die
almost more then 50% of ppl on the market try to scam or have free shit
Or they just stay online to have a chance to sell something
so everyone sleep

If you buy something and you block too much ppl cause they try to scam you you will sell nothing

So very hard to sell Item back you can't make a mistake ...

you want to sell for exemple the Essence you farm (lightning) but you dont want the other one you can't sell it same for everything

some ppl i know they leave cause there is nothing on the market
Can't make currency except drop almost
And They always play alone so Less Drop

Plz Dont leave us to SSF

Help us and Put the Crossplay or Crossplateform (Xbox/Ps5 Or Both Pc/xbox/Ps5)
For sure its will help if we have the party board but better way is Crossplay or Crossprogression

Sorry in advance my english is bad (i speak french)

Thanks
UltiiMatumz
(James)

Last edited by UltiiMatumz on Oct 27, 2023, 12:55:20 PM
Last bumped on Oct 15, 2023, 12:02:53 PM
Agreed
Your post in the 'X' thread has been removed for breaching the following clauses of the Code of Conduct:

● Needlessly negative
● Antagonistic
I think no-one cares, I'm on the same boat as you guys, I'm completely new to the game and started playing PoE on ps5 bcuz dee4 sucked, and I fell in love with poe, but the more I played the more I noticed somethings wrong with the trading aspect of the game, everything is so... unbalanced, and that's coming from a newbie, took me only a week and a half to notice the game is dead trading wise on console, we need cross progression, not cross play, cross progression is the answer as cross play I believe demands too much of an effort and resources, be kind, help us.
Last edited by nimi1212 on Oct 15, 2023, 11:54:16 AM
Fully agreed. I can understand that full crossplay, using the same accounts and such, would be too difficult. Especially with Sony and M$ beings monopolistic [Removed by Support] in different degrees. But cross trading shouldn't be so darn hard I should imagine? It's the same game with the same markets.
Last edited by Will_GGG on Oct 15, 2023, 12:24:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info