fusing for 6-link (quicker methode?)

Is there a shorcut to just spend all the orb of fusings until you either run out of them or 6-link the item? It is very tedious to manually click each time and worry that you will "over click" a 6 link. PC can just spam it until 6-link and done.

/oh god I just realized I can spam without bricking it because it doesnt let you further link it if you got a 6 link. ignore Thead pls...
Last edited by Maximus7375 on Aug 27, 2023, 7:23:55 AM
Last bumped on Sep 4, 2023, 9:12:24 PM
"
Maximus7375 wrote:
Is there a shorcut to just spend all the orb of fusings until you either run out of them or 6-link the item? It is very tedious to manually click each time and worry that you will "over click" a 6 link. PC can just spam it until 6-link and done.

/oh god I just realized I can spam without bricking it because it doesnt let you further link it if you got a 6 link. ignore Thead pls...

Auto use fusings until done would still be a great QoL
Having to click manually 1500 times adds nothing to the game
There is the bench recipe of course. Which is a guaranteed 6-link for 1500 fusings. Not a bad option unless you want that achievement, or hope to 'beat the odds' and get a 6-link in 500 fusings or whatever.
"
Pangaearocks wrote:
There is the bench recipe of course. Which is a guaranteed 6-link for 1500 fusings. Not a bad option unless you want that achievement, or hope to 'beat the odds' and get a 6-link in 500 fusings or whatever.

1500 fusings is already worse than the average. All the socketing/linking benchcrafts are roughly 20% more expensive than the "expected" cost based on luck.

Obviously, you can get unlucky and end up spending more than 1500 fusings to get your 6L "the hard way", but on average you spend fewer fusings total by 6L manually rather than benching.
That is true, "on average". But the terms means that half uses less fusings, and half uses more. 1500 fusings isn't a terrible deal for a guaranteed (and fast) result.

Now there is the Omen of Connections too, but it's pretty expensive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info