Options: Audio Device selection bug

Client: PC on Win10
When selecting the first audio device on the list, the last device on the list is used. When selecting the second, the first one is used, and so on.
Selecting any device one the list activates the previous to that one (index = selected - 1).

Edit: Back for affliction league and the same issue persists.
I have 7 audio devices detected by the game. I need it to use the 7th or the last one on the list. If I select the 7th it uses the 6th. When I select the 1st it uses the 7th but after a client restart it goes back to using the 1st. So there isn't a way for me to permanently select the 7th audio device. It only works temporarily (by selecting the 1st) until I restart the game.

Edit: I may have found a workaround. Go to Windows Settings > System > Sound > App volume at the bottom. And choose different audio devices for Path of Exile there, while also changing the device in-game restart the game for each combination see what works for you. For me what works is selecting 1st audio device in windows options for poe and the 7th audio device in game. That way it keeps using that audio device even after restart.
Last edited by TeHypno on Dec 18, 2023, 5:59:41 PM
Last bumped on Dec 18, 2023, 5:01:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info