[BDS] Small adult casual guild recruiting

Edited for clarity:

It's been brought to my attention by questions of new and potential members that I have done a pretty horrible job of making a guild recruitment post. My goal with this edit is to clarify that and will leave the OP below.

We are a group of adult folks who are fairly close with each other looking to expand and find a few more fun folks to hang out with. We use Discord for communication. We help each other in PoE and play together as well as other things and just general friendly discussion.

As adults we have real lives. Jobs, pets, hobbies and other things that mean we're not sitting at a computer for 10+ hours a day playing PoE. It's fine if you can't play every day. It's fine if you can log on once or twice a week. It is fine if you go on a vacation for a month. It's also fine if you are new to the game or not very good. It is also fine if you are great at the game so long as you aren't expecting to be around the most elite best of the bestest ever.

The social aspect is of key importance. Voice chat is a requirement. If you don't want to log on and hang out with us, why bother to join? You don't get all that much out of a guild other than sharing of items and help running things which you can do without a guild anyway. The social aspect is pretty much the whole point. Membership won't be given if you aren't talking with us when you can.

If you want to check us out, please reply here or send a DM to myself or Anno1989. Bokroxara will never check this stuff because he he lazy and a nerd. We will shoot over a Discord Invite and you can check us out before deciding if you want to hang out and formally join.

-
Original Post:

We are a small guild with adult/older folks looking for some more people for the new league. US/EU welcome. This is not a bunch of hardcore gamers. You do not need to play every night. You can disappear for two weeks and won't get kicked out. Just hop on and have fun once in awhile.

This is more friendly and fun oriented without any huge goals. If this is the sort of guild that appeals to you, join our Discord server and hang out and talk to us. Myself ,Bokroxara and Aro can invite you to the guild in game. If you have questions hop in the Discord and you can tag me/Bok/Aro. Shaggy can probably answer most other things too if we aren't around.

Edit: Discord seems to have put perpetual invites behind some feature. Please reply here in the comments and one of us will shoot you a PM.
Last edited by OIIIIIIIO on Sep 29, 2023, 11:53:42 AM
Last bumped on Dec 3, 2023, 9:05:37 PM
Bump
Still looking for some folks to come hang and have fun. If you hop in the Discord and join voice when we are around Aro can also invite you.
I recommend that guild. They are what they stand for. Max chillout, zero pressure. Lab taxi, helping with mechanics, getting helped with maps/league mechanics and items. It's all there. Guild is very small. About dozen of ppl, but currently there are like 4-5 ppl actively playing POE. Here, life comes first, game later. Even if you just started poe today and have lvl 1st, you will be most welcome. We play current Ancestral league.

I speak as a 5 month old member. You don't even have to really join the guild. You just hop on discord and play with us. Being a full member does not really give you anything - maybe except different color on discord xD C'mon, I need more UE folks to run the game like a real MMO with priest, tank and dps :D
sent PM
"
CashPOE wrote:
sent PM

Responded. Discord links that don't expire are now locked behind whatever "communities" are. Sorry!

Going to update OP to have people comment here so we're not managing Discord links every X days. Thanks for letting me know.
Hey would be interested in joining!
Hey hey I am looking for a guild since i just started a league
Hi guys,

shoot me a message in-game @Bow_and_Aro.

thanks.
Hi guys,

your guild description sounds nice and I would like to join :)

@SpeedyMcSpeedFace

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info