Bug Report Reference Number:

Machine:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10900KF CPU @ 3.70GHz
GTX 3070
32 GB RAM

Character:
Lighting Arrow Deadeye

Expected behavior:
While mapping in Infested Valley--Lighting Arrow and Artillery Ballista animations play as usual and the whole screen is a chaotic joy.

Actual behavior:
After 30-60 seconds of mapping in Infested Valley, all the animations start flashing strangely, and then eventually stop playing altogether. All that's left are some very basic arrow animations. All the lightning bolts, rain of fire, and things like the reward icons for legion chests are gone.

Troubleshooting so far:
1) I tried lowering all my graphic settings to the minimum and nothing changed.
2) The issue appears to be unique to Infested Valley. It doesn't happen on other maps.
3) As soon as I leave Infested Valley the issue stops.
4) It is extremely easy to reproduce. It has happened every time I have entered Infested Valley (4 or 5 times now)
Last bumped on Sep 3, 2023, 1:35:27 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Fix this
Happened to me as well. My SRS were just flying skulls without flames :D
funny part is that your fps is rock solid in there :P
d:-D*
In infested Valley this happens 100% after about the middle of the map.

I've had this problem in other areas as well. For example I had an invisible elder guardian which I was lucky enough to complete successfully since I'm playing a Ballista build.
However, I also had a Maven fight in which neither the memory game nor the degeneration beams were visible and I couldn't beat it.
Sirius' meteor maze can also be invisible...
My Infested Valley becomes like halv way in like a night club and I can barely watch the screen of all the flickering(seizure warning level). And not to mention that like all monsters and more become invisible until I attack them.
Just this map behaves this like this for me.
same issue for me on all infested valley maps...
Happens to me too.

Dx12, GI on (High quality), High number of lights, Dynamic Culling on, Multithreading on
Windows 11, RTX 4090, i7-12700kf, 32gb DDR4 3600
Last edited by Razunter on Aug 29, 2023, 4:26:16 PM
Poison ground effects in boss room disappear as well.
Just bumping this up.

It seems that it appears once you cross the narrow bridge around the middle of the map.

My infernal cry doesn't have a visual animation anymore, makes it kinda hard to know if I used it or not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info