Your favourite meals during league launch

Heyho,

so since leaguestart is upon us and some people take preparation beyond PoB´s and leveling-tests, I wanted to ask what sort of foods you prepare to be fast in and out of the kitchen to not waste any time :D

What I do:

1. Spaghetti Bolognese
--> Heavy Cooking time ahead of leaguestart, big portion and down in the freezer so I just have to warm it up

2. Chicken Tikka Masala
--> slightly less prep work, but also done in advance for the freezer-buddy.

3. Frozen Pizza
--> With two more or less healthy meals I can also throw in one Pizza

4. Scrambled Eggs, Bacon and Toast
--> My Hangover-Breakfast for Wednesday-Morning after a 4-day push

And what about you guys?
Last bumped on Apr 27, 2024, 1:17:31 PM
A wok-full of scrambled eggs.

Light, so I don't get sleepy afterward; quick to cook; quick to eat; works well with white wine; wife likes the meal; works for Saturday breakfast.
Last edited by Xyel on Aug 16, 2023, 12:10:43 PM
Normally do a crockpot of something.

Have water and fresh veggies and fruit for snacking as well.

I will buy a few heat up "healthy" meals for a little variety.
Where's the "Get in the kitchen woman, and make me a sammich" option?

jk

I don't have the luxury of spending 3 days straight playing poe, so normal meals here, although I try to keep things light because having to run to the loo 30 seconds into your flawless chayula is ... suboptimal
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
when I'm not lazy and have some time it's usually some prepped up meals like a generic chicken/mushroom soup or w/e
if I'm truly lazy it's straight up junk food delivery time with energy drinks, though this ration has it's toll even in my middle twenties so kinda better to avoid it
Pika pika!
Chinese fried rice with breaded chicken <3 It's the best!
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
I prep a bunch of veggies and protein (usually chicken or tofu) ahead of time, so when hunger strikes, I can toss everything into my Instant Pot with some sauce and have a delicious stir-fry ready in minutes. Instant Pot chicken recipes are my go-to for quick and tasty meals!
Last edited by infohills on Mar 19, 2024, 3:30:10 AM
I made this really good Jambalaya recently, think I might have to make it again the day of or before.

Homemade Kombucha too
"
sumfight wrote:
I made this really good Jambalaya recently, think I might have to make it again the day of or before.

Homemade Kombucha too

OK, I'm coming over to your house for breakfast :D

League start is always very early AM for me (Australia) so coffee it is until I make breakfast which could be anything from bacon and eggs to a fried sandwich.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
I meal prep about a week in advance so that I can ensure proper nutrition. It's rather boring, though. Mostly chicken, rice, Brussels sprouts and carrots. Aside from that I have drink mix with electrolytes at the ready (just add water).

Like I said, boring.
My most hated game.
My most favorite game.
Such is the duality of man.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info