Marauder Sunder Build

First of all hi everyone.

I did build by myself and it overcome my expectation. I have never build something by myself and make it works but this time I make it happened.

It's sunder bleed build and lets say is good one (almost). Playing with gear picked up from ground and slightly crafted it (res cap etc.) makes this build doing maps kinda easy. Now we are at the point with "kinda easy" it means i'm doing decent (in my opinion dps) ofc doing 4-5-6 tier map so it's gonna be worse but the worst side of this build is survivability. Sometimes i get one shot from magic/rare monster. Sometimes even tier 5-6 maps on boss stage are too hard for me.

So with this informaton I need you guys, guys who play POE better than me, are more expierenced than me and can give me some clues how to make this build smash atlas. I'll appreciate any clue/guide how to make it more survivability, maybe changing some passive tree points? if yes which one.

Pasting to you my PoB:
https://pobb.in/gfHMPzhxnfwk
Last bumped on Aug 24, 2023, 1:12:12 AM
I must say, this is my first time playing POE. And I chose Marauder. Found some guide but I didn't quite understand anything. 20-ish point in the talent tree I realised that I was doing everything wrong. I was following some guide that is for an end game built for a weapon called The Eternal Apple

The so-called Demigod's Wrath build

Also, I also started to make my marauder a dual-wield character and I really liked it.

After realizing that there is no resetting of talent points, the only way for me to go was forward, and somehow I would make it work.
I didn't find any definitive guide for Marauder dual-wield, since everyone is basically writing - if you want dual-wield, go for the Dualist, cause you to need a lot of Dexterity and Mrauder is more Strenght focused.
Right now I am at level 72, I focused mainly on Sunder, Hevy Strike and Dual Strike. I must say, it is going really well. I managed to compensate for the lack of Accuracy with Precision aura until I got some talents for it.

Spoiler
I love how the game "tells you" that you are missing your hits. You can hear it. And when I finally started to deliver every hit because I got Accuracy, it would be that satisfying sound of smashing through flesh

The build until now is excellent. It is tanky, has high damage and mobility is very versatile, and is very fun to play. And I have been moving through the game very easily, one-shooting almost everything. I used Leap Slam for very high mobility, jumping in and out of danger, dodging, and running fast across maps, etc.
Later when I realised there are a lot of different auras for different utilities, I started using them. For speed, for healing, for heavy fights, for lack of accuracy, for more damage. And only after that did I realize about The Herald of Ash and Ice, also Heatred auras!

So I just wanted to give support to a Sunder build, and for building different talents without a guide. POE is so diverse that you can make anything work. At least in the leveling stage :)

Here is My Build
I know it looks messy, but it works :D

"
Avuler wrote:

I'll appreciate any clue/guide how to make it more survivability, maybe changing some passive tree points? if yes which one.

Just go for defensives. One of the best defence is health (strength), ofc armor and in the later stages, you need to work on resistances. The boss who one shoted you was probably dealing Chaos damage, and if you don't have any resistance for Chaos damage, you probably have -30 resistance.
Also, high mobility skills make the game more dynamic and fun to play, and ofc give you the ability to dodge mechanics, and give you time to heal.
Last edited by Cije on Aug 24, 2023, 3:26:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info