Zana's Search Party 3.22

Welcome to Zana's Search Party. Our private league is aimed towards people who want a semi-SSF environment with a smallish community (in 3.21 we had about 150 active people playing). We get best of both trade and SSF leagues, since there is more meaningful progression considering not everything is buyable from the start but we still eventually get many chase uniques and items.

There are multiple officers in every time zone ready to accept you so no-one will need to wait long. If for some reason you don't get accepted fast just join the global and ask there or message any officer in game or in Discord! Crowdfunding will always be up for more slots if people want to contribute and it is greatly appreciated.

Come check out the discord for more info, discuss the upcoming league and theorycrafting builds!

Discord https://discord.gg/9YtJPSz8Kk

Rules

⦁ Be Respectful
⦁ Trading is encouraged, but not required. You are free to pick and choose which items you'd like to sell, give away or list at all.
⦁ A Scroll of Wisdom will be the marker for when an item is free.
⦁ If an item is listed for a Facetor's Lens you are expected to make an offer for the item.
⦁ Please list a buyout for items you'd like to sell. Listing all of your items is encouraged, not listing a buyout makes items harder to search for.
⦁ Transferring out is not against the rules, but please make an effort to sell some of your rarer items to us at trade-league prices.

Global channel /global 3961
League link https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/Zanas+Search+Party+Ancestor
Last edited by qrowNN on Aug 16, 2023, 3:50:43 AM
Last bumped on Aug 15, 2023, 2:40:46 PM
Rank 3 reporting in 😎
lets go hype for this again.
Hype!
LOGIN
Last edited by Jeedify on Aug 13, 2023, 1:20:37 PM
Finally back !
LOGIN

Greetings, Exiles!

As we stand at the cusp of the much-anticipated Trial of the Ancestors league, I wanted to take a moment to reminisce about our journey together in the Private League - Zana's Search Party.

To begin with, let me just say: what a ride it has been! From the first hesitant steps in the twisted shores of Wraeclast, to our epic battles against the mightiest of foes, the members of Zana's Search Party have displayed nothing but tenacity, camaraderie, and an unquenchable thirst for discovery. Each map we ventured into, every boss we tackled, bore testament to our collective spirit and determination.

I've been in many leagues and groups throughout my Path of Exile journey, but there’s something truly special about this one. The laughter shared in global chat, the clutch saves, the nail-biting near-misses, and the collective sighs of relief upon claiming victory over uber bosses - all of it paints a picture of memories that I'll cherish forever.

Equally notable has been the helpful nature of our members. Be it guiding a newbie through a difficult map, sharing loot, providing build advice, or simply cheering each other on, the spirit of collaboration has been truly remarkable. Special shout-out to those veteran members who took it upon themselves to become mentors, educators, and officers. You've set the gold standard for what community should be in an ARPG.

Now, as we look forward to the mysteries and challenges that Trial of the Ancestors is set to bring, I feel a bubbling excitement in the air. If our past adventures are anything to go by, this next league promises to be packed with fun, challenges, and countless unforgettable moments.

So, for those considering joining or returning to Zana's Search Party for the upcoming 3.22 league: Do it. Not just for the thrill of the game, but for the exceptional company you'll have by your side. You'll find a group of dedicated, fun-loving individuals who will have your back through thick and thin.

In conclusion, from the bottom of my heart, thank you, Zana's Search Party. Thank you for the memories, the adventures, and the bonds formed. I eagerly await the chance to embark on our next epic journey through Trial of the Ancestors.

To old memories and new adventures. Let's make 3.22 the best league yet!
Last edited by amakkara on Aug 15, 2023, 2:31:59 PM
"
amakkara wrote:

Greetings, Exiles!

As we stand at the cusp of the much-anticipated Trial of the Ancestors league, I wanted to take a moment to reminisce about our journey together in the Private League - Zana's Search Party.

To begin with, let me just say: what a ride it has been! From the first hesitant steps in the twisted shores of Wraeclast, to our epic battles against the mightiest of foes, the members of Zana's Search Party have displayed nothing but tenacity, camaraderie, and an unquenchable thirst for discovery. Each map we ventured into, every boss we tackled, bore testament to our collective spirit and determination.

I've been in many leagues and groups throughout my Path of Exile journey, but there’s something truly special about this one. The laughter shared in global chat, the clutch saves, the nail-biting near-misses, and the collective sighs of relief upon claiming victory over uber bosses - all of it paints a picture of memories that I'll cherish forever.

Equally notable has been the helpful nature of our members. Be it guiding a newbie through a difficult map, sharing loot, providing build advice, or simply cheering each other on, the spirit of collaboration has been truly remarkable. Special shout-out to those veteran members who took it upon themselves to become mentors, educators, and officers. You've set the gold standard for what community should be in an ARPG.

Now, as we look forward to the mysteries and challenges that Trial of the Ancestors is set to bring, I feel a bubbling excitement in the air. If our past adventures are anything to go by, this next league promises to be packed with fun, challenges, and countless unforgettable moments.

So, for those considering joining or returning to Zana's Search Party for the upcoming 3.22 league: Do it. Not just for the thrill of the game, but for the exceptional company you'll have by your side. You'll find a group of dedicated, fun-loving individuals who will have your back through thick and thin.

In conclusion, from the bottom of my heart, thank you, Zana's Search Party. Thank you for the memories, the adventures, and the bonds formed. I eagerly await the chance to embark on our next epic journey through Trial of the Ancestors.

I've been saying this for years
So true!!!
"
amakkara wrote:

Greetings, Exiles!

Couldn't agree more with everything this normal person said.
"
Lìna wrote:
I've been saying this for years

Hey there, fellow Exiles of Zana's Search Party!

I wanted to take a brief moment away from our loot-grabbing and boss-battling to shine a spotlight on someone who has been an unwavering pillar of strength and support in our league: the one and only, Lina.

It's no secret to anyone who has spent even a fleeting moment in the chat that Lina is, quite simply, the heart and soul of our community. Always present with a word of advice, a guiding hand, or a witty retort, she embodies everything we cherish about this league.

Boss carries? Lina's on it faster than a rogue exile on a looter. Need build advice or a gear recommendation? Lina's extensive knowledge is just a message away. And for those moments when the chaos of Wraeclast gets too heavy, her uplifting spirit and infectious laughter have a magical way of making things brighter.

But what truly stands out about Lina isn’t just her expertise in-game. It's her genuine willingness to help, her patience, and her incredible knack for fostering unity and camaraderie.

In a game as vast and challenging as Path of Exile, having someone like Lina by our side makes the journey all the more memorable and enjoyable. To Lina: Your efforts, dedication, and passion don’t go unnoticed. On behalf of all of us in Zana's Search Party, thank you for being our guiding star.

May our maps always be abundant, our loot ever plentiful, and our bonds of friendship as strong as Lina’s spirit. Here's to many more adventures with our steadfast officer leading the charge!

Cheers to you, Lina! 🍻

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info