OnlyStonks - Recruiting - Newbie Friendly

Hey!

We're a small group of people that have been playing for years, looking to increase our social exposure.

We provide plenty of guild stashes, people to play with in groups, help with builds, a place to hang out while grinding, or anything else you might need!

No serious requirements, just be active and be nice.

To apply, message me directly through Discord at XTC#3624
Last edited by XTCarn on Aug 13, 2023, 6:53:52 AM
Last bumped on Nov 4, 2023, 3:49:07 AM
Hey XTCarn!
I saw your message and wanted to check that your discord name hasn't changed. When I search for you it doesn't come up.

Would love to join a group like yours! I am not that experienced(1 league played only) but got decently far(lvl 94, solo cleared all atlas and voidstones + 5 way) for a first attempt. I am planning to try and get to yellow maps day 1 this time around and do 40/40 if I can manage it!

My discord is n0__brain in case I am the one being an idiot!
Hey. I am interested in joining the POE guild OnlyStonks. Not sure where the line is between non-casual/invested but I consider myself a try hard farmer and I like trading and trying different methods to earn some div/h. Got about 2300h in the game. Looking for a guild to engage in group farming or coming up with methods to earn some bank. Mostly I have about 50-100 div each league but looking to find ways to earn at least a mirror's worth every league.
Id like to join. I am not very far into the game only around level 36 but, It says newbie friendly so I hope I can be invited
You guys still looking for people? I am definitely a non-casual player. You have DM turned off on Discord so can't message you.
like to join IGN:; AuraEpic
Ign:
Brokthefearless
Tofastforme
Deadismyfriend
Coldshoulder
Would like to join if you guys are still playing.
IGN: Ancestor_DynastyBleedit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info