Pricing of Microtransactions on PlayStation Brazil

Hi,

I would like to be able to request a review of the prices practiced here in Brazil on the Play Station Store, as the values are insanely inflated compared to the other platforms (PC and Xbox).

If you look at the prints below about the prices in Reais, you will notice the striking difference.

In addition, it is important to note that on the PlayStation Store it is not possible to buy a Supporter Pack without first purchasing the initial ones, the purchase format must be done through upgrades, making the value of the High Supporter Pack extremely more expensive.

Currently, we have the following prices:
PC it is possible to buy High Enchanter Supporter for R$ 239.40 (BR/Reais) or $90 (US/Dollar)

XBOX it is possible to buy High Enchanter Supporter for R$ 334.95 (BR/Reais - 43% more expensive than on PC) or $90 (US/Dollar)

PlayStation it is possible to buy the High Enchanter Supporter for R$479.70 (BR/Reais - 100% more expensive than on PC) or $90 (US/Dollar), and to reach the High Enchanter Supporter we must obligatorily upgrade directly via inside the game store.

Here I would like to ask you to review this situation, if possible, which discourages the Brazilian public from supporting you with the purchase of Supporter Packs.

Why is the difference so big?
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
Last edited by AlanLeoPio on Aug 14, 2023, 4:33:02 PM
Last bumped on Apr 21, 2024, 9:49:25 AM
Any Brazilian who sees this would appreciate it if you give your brief support! (Qualquer brasileiro que ver isso, agradeceria se desse seu breve apoio!)
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
Please GGG, help us!
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
Here
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
up
This world is an illusion, exile
Up

This is important, the difference is way too high, the playstation support packs prices doesn't make any sense, please adjust the price to be more in line with the price from the other platforms.
"
OmimDiFerru wrote:
Up

This is important, the difference is way too high, the playstation support packs prices doesn't make any sense, please adjust the price to be more in line with the price from the other platforms.

Yes man, I just don't buy anything because I feel like I'm getting ripped off with these excessive prices!
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
"
OmimDiFerru wrote:
Up

Yes man, I just don't buy anything because I feel like I'm getting ripped off with these excessive prices!
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
Up

Not gonna give up on this.
It's simply absurd that this topic continues with the same situation.
Alan Leonardo Piovesan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info