0.10.7 Patch Notes

Why I got this problem?
I'm already sent this picture to support@grindinggear.com
But I wait so long time they still didnt answer me :(

Last edited by Agare on Apr 19, 2013, 1:57:21 AM
I think it's a mistake to only give the custom art uniques custom models.
Wow the new mouse cursor works wonders, before i sometimes had trouble seeing it, but now its freaking great, insta find :D
PoE Wiki page: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki
Hahah i was in a party running Docks merciless and we had one unique drop every single instance 9 times in a row!! One guy had +100 rarity tho :) Was pretty funny
the new ring is AWESOME!
IGN: Nivius
Ty for scam <3
"
Agare wrote:
Why I got this problem?
I'm already sent this picture to support@grindinggear.com
But I wait so long time they still didnt answer me :(

Don't know if this helps but run PackCheck in Path of Exile folder. Most likely your file is corrupted and thats why it can't launch. If this won't help GGG helps @support
"
Chris wrote:

• An Orb of Chance is now much more likely to create common Unique items and less likely to generate uncommon or rare Unique items.

So, how do items with rarity have rarity? What do you mean by common, uncommon and rare uniques? I see they are just uniques.
Last edited by QweDan96 on Apr 19, 2013, 3:30:49 AM
"
QweDan96 wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

• An Orb of Chance is now much more likely to create common Unique items and less likely to generate uncommon or rare Unique items.

So, how do items with rarity have rarity? What do you mean by common, uncommon and rare uniques? I see they are just uniques.
the lvl of uniques is a pretty good indicator
PoE Wiki page: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki
Great Patch,
thanks GGG. It feels good to see the game developing.
Wow, big patch! :) Really looking forward to the minion and totem elemental resistance gem. Too bad about the change to orbs of chance; judging from the community threat, it was pretty hard to get the more rare uniques using them (generally). I hope it's still feasible! Keep up the great work guys, I'm loving it. I thoroughly enjoyed clicking the most recent update and seeing a wall of text. :)

Edit: Is there some reason Symantec identified the PoE client as adware? 0.o Does Symantec need a good smack.
IGN: NihilistCannon
Last edited by Night_Hawkk on Apr 19, 2013, 4:20:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info