Invisible mobs & effects when entering new areas

Since the patch it takes a long time to load mob textures and effects. Same for my character skill effects.
Everthing is happening, just invisible. And after a while (20sec and upwards) the textures show up. While it is mostly the mobs & effects, the slow loading is also noticeable on the map textures, visually I run regularly on the sky with no ground.

Just had a Veritania fight, entering her arena I just saw some scattered white textures, no way, no Veritania, no effects in the fight. After my second quick death I finally saw the arena as it was supposed to be.

Whenever the stuff is loaded, it mostly looks great and is running fine.

I play on macOs 13.5, last generation Intel Macbook Pro 15" in max configuration.
Last bumped on Mar 18, 2024, 5:41:16 PM
I also noticed this on my macbook pro after the Last update... Maps take too long to load, sometimes i am already dead until they do... Also most effects and mobs are invicible and game regulary crushes, something that didnt happen before.
Unfortunately this seems to be the new optimisations done in the last patch.

Didn't have the rendering issue anymore(black areas of the screen), but the loading of the visuals are really slow(every map and every new skill/mob).
Also, every time there is a more powerful effect(boss or mob) the frame rate goes to 0 for few seconds.

Don't expect to have an answer here, or any news, as seems the support to Mac is less than priority for GGG in the last year.

Hope one day someone will remember the little mac community exist and deserve some love.

Cheers

Same here. Missing textures and unbearable loading times especially when entering an area for the first time.
I joined a 5-way yesterday and it took 3 minutes to load.
I'm having textures that *never* load. I just tried two Mavens in a row. For both of them, the little mini-boss adds were invisible, just health bars over where there bodies would have been once I started hitting them. Worse, the memory game textures don't show up. Maven says her thing, rises up, I hear the sound that goes along with the sectors being illuminated, but no illumination. Once I was able to get lucky by running back and forth guessing; usually, though, I would die. Definitely makes the fight harder!

Shaper mini-bosses also weren't loading, and most of their arenas weren't either. So I was fighting invisible bad guys in the ether. Thankfully, at least all the effects in the boss fight itself were loading.

iMac Pro 2017, Vega 56 8GB, OS 14.0
Same here since a few leagues, sometimes it load in about 30 sec, sometimes it never load, the missings textures on floor are not the most problematic for me, but the invisible mobs and invisible stuff like blight towers, runic monster markers area of explosives ... I could continue this list for a long time. this is really problematic, it really broke the game for me. It's almost unplayable most of the time. i really hope some devs can find a solution for this soon.
please devs, do something about it, thoses bugs really fucked the last leagues and continue to do so for me. I hope i could play normaly soon

16Go ram / msi 980 ti / intel 12400f / ssd / win 10
Last edited by ethiiK on Nov 22, 2023, 1:55:38 PM
Necroing this thread --

Today, I resolved my windowed/fullscreen problem which is permanent hang + must kill process, while attempting through either in-game menu or on Mac's full-screen dot (green one).
I am able to swap to fullscreen while on the first window or character list, no problem.

This, somehow, when I am fullscreen, has resolved my graphics not showing issue.
Some of the loading times are longer than I'd like, but the graphics problem seems to be resolved by doing this.

Mac OS Sonoma 14.4, M2.

I verified files through Steam but in windowed mode, still had graphics issues and long load times across the board. I play standard after I had issues with load times in league this time around and did not have the knowledge I have now.

Checking now, in league, while the load screens are as long as they are currently, the unreasonably long load time I was experiencing in league is gone.

Hope this helps y'all and more future folks with the same graphics problem!
I want to rock right meow
Last edited by Laeortia on Mar 18, 2024, 5:58:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info