Best shield for FP build? need advice

Hey guys, I'm following a pretty generic freezing pulse build (sort of like Krips). Right now I'm using this:

I'm aiming for a tanky shield to begin with then maybe a spirit shield later on if I can get myself to around 3.7k hp. I'm wondering if I should go for lioneye's shield with around 1800-2000 armour (no life or resists), or if I should aim for other specs. I do kind of need the resists at this time.

Thanks!

My Gear:

Build (some gaps cause it's not completed):
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEC_gQHBLMQaRRNGYUabBzcHwIkqiaVJ6kpLilPLR8tRzCXNsU26TgbOYo8LT38RtdMs0z_UEJQUFVLVcZYY1ptXcZfP2BtZk9nm20ZbXt343i6fLh9U35Zf8aBSYIegpuDOIhCjDaMz49GkyedgJ2unqGfe6IAoqOnCK4-r2yvm7I4tobB88WKxtjPZdDQ2CTa3dsL3QXd89-E42rkEeQi8B_xdvId9kg=
D3 sucks
So I just got this for 1gcp:

boosts my FP from 635 to 818 dps - a huge increase! Anyways, is this a good semi end-game shield or should I probably go for something really tanky? Any expertise?
D3 sucks
You got a damn bargain with that shield! imo for hardcore get a tank shield with 1k armor 80 life and resist and for sc get high armor from other slots and a similar shield to that but with some life and maybe spell crit if you can afford it here's mine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info