Majn3r's Shop

Welcome to my shop.
You can contact me @AndyBee in game and @majn3r on Discord if I'm not online.

--------------------------------------------Important note:---------------------------------------------

How does mirroring an item work?
1. You trade me your mirror to be used to create a Mirrored copy of the desired item.
2. I will link the item once again, asking for confirmation, to know if you are sure that is the item you want to mirror (in the state it is linked in).
3. I will mirror the item and trade you the Mirrored copy for the fee we agreed upon before.

-----------------------------------Item(s) available for mirroring:------------------------------------

Gloves
Spoiler
Cataclysm Hand, Runic Gauntlets

Perfectly rolled base (117/117 ward) with 30% quality.
(Perfect) "Inflict Exposure on hit, applying -16% to cold resistance" and (Exceptional) "30% chance to Unnerve enemies for 4 seconds on hit" implicits.
Nearly perfect ward prefixes (only missing 2% on "Runed"/T1 % inc. ward mod).
Fractured temple mod with fractured T1 natural dexterity as suffixes.
Unveiled "22% inc. global critical strike chance & 30% inc. elemental damage if you've dealt a critical strike recently".

I can change implicits & enchant upon your request, but you will have to provide your own currency (also to revert the changes back to my original modifiers)

~b/o 1 mir

Fee: 100div (+ 1 mirror to copy the item)
Services done: 3

@AndyBee Hi, I would like to mirror your Cataclysm Hand, Runic Gauntlets (fee: 100div)

Boots
Spoiler
Bramble March, Runic Sabatons

Perfect base roll (117/117 ward) with 30% quality.
(Exquisite) "9% increased cooldown recovery rate" and (Exceptional) "Drops Brittle Ground while moving, lasting 5 seconds" implicits.
T1 flat Ward and T1 %inc. Ward as first two prefixes.
Chosen movement speed + chill avoidance as last prefix.
Triple T1 fractured suffixes, with perfect rolls - 55 str|dex|int.

I can change implicits & enchant upon your request, but you will have to provide your own currency (also to revert the changes back to my original modifiers)

~b/o 1 mir

Fee: free (+ 1 mirror to copy the item)

@AndyBee Hi, I would like to mirror your Bramble March, Runic Sabatons (fee: free)

Weapon
Spoiler
Viper Stinger, Maraketh Bow
Base is a crucible base with 30% increased Dexterity, 10% increased Strength and Intelligence and 6% increased all Attributes.
Combination of level enhancing modifiers will make Awakened Enlighten lvl. 5 (same for Awak. Empower) go up to lvl. 10, thus granting at least 10 extra levels to any aura socketed in this bow.
Nearly perfect item, only missing 1% increased minion damage.

~b/o 1 mir

Fee: 200div (+ 1 mirror to copy the item)
Services done: 1

@AndyBee Hi, I would like to mirror your Viper Stinger, Maraketh Bow (fee: 200div)

Quiver
Spoiler
Rune Flight, Light Quiver
Recombined Light Quiver base with double T0 + T1 attributes.
Nearly perfect roll (only 4 flat evasion off top roll)

~b/o 1 mir

@AndyBee Hi, I would like to mirror your Rune Flight, Light Quiver (fee: 100div)

Jewellery
Spoiler
Brimstone Band, Helical Ring
Recombined double fracture - delve mod 10% increased life reservation efficiency with perfectly rolled T1 35% to Chaos Resistance
T0 + double T1 attribute suffixes

~b/o 1 mir

@AndyBee Hi, I would like to mirror your Brimstone Band, Helical Ring (fee: 100div)

Spoiler
Rapture Coil, Helical Ring
Recombined double fracture - delve mod 10% increased life reservation efficiency with perfectly rolled T0 +58 to Intelligence
Quad attribute suffixes, double T0 (Dexterity & Intelligence) with double T1 (Strength & All Attributes)

~b/o 1 mir

Fee: 200div (+ 1 mirror to copy the item)

@AndyBee Hi, I would like to mirror your Rapture Coil, Helical Ring (fee: 200div)

----------------------------------------------Items for sale:--------------------------------------------

Bulk Sales:
Spoiler

Full small tab (144) of not corrupted Eternal Damnation, Agate Amulets.
I'm taking bulk offers - 10+ amulets, only in divines, please.

Last edited by Majn3r on Apr 28, 2024, 12:12:02 PM
Last bumped on Apr 17, 2024, 5:17:32 AM
---
Last edited by Majn3r on Apr 17, 2024, 5:17:20 AM
---
---
---
Added 2 new Helical rings:
Brimstone Band & Rapture Coil
Last edited by Majn3r on Apr 4, 2024, 3:50:02 PM
---

Report Forum Post