What after crucible?

Considering there's a 40 days countdown for poe2, I guess there will not be a new league at all for at least 2 months
Last bumped on Jun 20, 2023, 8:05:17 PM
No POE2 in 40 days. We´ll have more info on POE2 in 40 days, maybe a beta date. We´ll also have the 3.22 announcement which will start around a week after exilecon.
As far as I understand, the next league is in August time frame and it's going to be the last POE 1 league until the launch of PoE 2, which I'm betting is gonna happen sometime between December and March of next year.
Last edited by KFieLdGaming on Jun 13, 2023, 6:11:10 PM
Last chance for the fishing league before POE2...hope it's good!

We will finally find out that Krillson is the evil behind everything in Wraeclast...THE final POE1 boss...
This is a stupid Aurabot account, doing and saying stupid things...
i wouldnt be mad at all if during the live stream at exilecon, they re announcing the announcement of poe2 in 30 days.
[Removed by Support]
Crucible? What is that?
"
exsea wrote:
i wouldnt be mad at all if during the live stream at exilecon, they re announcing the announcement of poe2 in 30 days.

I wouldn't be mad either. I wouldn't even be that surprised, as Chris did say something in the lines of: "Save the weeks after ExileCon, as you'd really want to play the next league". Sure, it's most likely just the regular hype BS, but maybe not?
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
It's just a countdown for exilecon.

They announce the beta date during the exilecon so you can probably expect another filler league as next league along with a peak into the beta. I wouldn't be surprised if they release 4.0 during the winter time mostly for further development and improvements, also to get higher player numbers during the holidays.

Unless they pull off a big surprise with a quick release or a big disappointment with a couple more months of development.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Jun 16, 2023, 1:39:21 PM
"
Pashid wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if they release 4.0 during the winter time

I'd be stunned in 4.0 is ready for public release by the Holiday Season. That's in 5-6 months.

I'd be more than happy to be wrong, and absolutely ready to pounce on it if it's in poor shape when we get our hands on it.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on Jun 16, 2023, 2:05:45 PM
The next league will be 3.22 (confirmed in the description of the latest poe2 teaser), and it's coming either Aug 4 or Aug 11 (CW said the league after exilecon will come very soon afterwards).

The reddit drama better keep going for there to be something to argue over on these forums :D
Last edited by Xyel on Jun 16, 2023, 2:41:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info