Does the Marauder have brain damage?

Really. The dude is fugly.

I don't need a pretty boy character, but I'm having a hard time relating to my Marauder. Even I'M better looking than this clod! Sad!

I suspect the dude has brain damage because he has this half-horizontal mullet thing going on and when you first meet him on the loading screen he bashes one side of his head with a large blunt instrument....over and over and over. He happens to keep bashing the side of his noodle that doesn't have any hair. The repeated blows to the the head, have become such an ingrained habit, it has caused him to be removed from the Hair Club For Men club. Not the sign of a mentally stable fellow.

If those blows have done that to his folicles, imagine what kind of soup it has turned his grey matter!

My main problem with my, dumb as rocks look Marauder, is when I find a weapon that I want him to equip but he's 2 pts shy of the intelligence stat to use. It just pains me to spend a level up point to give him a single extra intelligence point.

Could we spiff up his appearance slightly, so I can feel a more kindred spirt with my character and not have the expenditure of intelligence points feel just wrong, please?
The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason: Read it, live it and prosper!
Last edited by Yamasaki on May 30, 2012, 5:06:34 PM
I would also like to see a better Marauder model some time after the open beta starts.
Even if it's available for purchase in the shop.
Good point, maybe there will be things I can purchase to spruce him up!
It only took two responses to reach the same logical conclusion as it has taken other threads several pages. I am earnestly impressed. :)
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Predecessor, Warhammer 40k Inquisitor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Deep Rock Galactic/Remnant 2 (MP w mates);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word and winamp ~_^
"
It only took two responses to reach the same logical conclusion as it has taken other threads several pages. I am earnestly impressed. :)

I must ask,

What is a Girls Best Friend?

(† -- A Girl's First Best Friend.
"
Neokolzia wrote:
"

I must ask,

What is a Girls Best Friend?

(† -- A Girl's First Best Friend.

That was TOTALLY not off topic... but yeah, what IS a girl's first best friend? O.o
(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·-Characters-·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)
Alizah - Ranger - (Bow)
Zelkova - Duelist - (Sword+Shield)
(¯`·._.·---------------------------·._.·´¯)
Since this thread seems resolved (ugly things in-game are ugly because they can be improved with the cash shop), I'll answer:

A diamond, of course. :P

I'm constantly bragging, just usually with the flimsy pretence of subtlety about it. :)
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Predecessor, Warhammer 40k Inquisitor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Deep Rock Galactic/Remnant 2 (MP w mates);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word and winamp ~_^
Oh... Right >.< I feel like an idiot now xD
But I think it is the "(† --" bit that makes me wonder. Like you saying that "(†" is a Girl's first best friend.
(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·-Characters-·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)
Alizah - Ranger - (Bow)
Zelkova - Duelist - (Sword+Shield)
(¯`·._.·---------------------------·._.·´¯)
I feel better that my noob status was resolved without a LONG thread. I guess I hadn't just made the obvious connection...purchase vanity items means......appearance by and large..derr da derrr..

I'm quite pleased diamonds are NOT my wife's best friend.
Last edited by Yamasaki on May 30, 2012, 7:08:41 PM
As long as I can get a dress for my marauder I'm happy
What's the matter Dylan? Government got you pushing too many pencils?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info