LOOT????

Right so i posted a thread the other day, maybe a week ago outlining the lack of drops for either div card or raw loot for aspirational loot.

today iv just ran this map

and I got 1 Altar, and my best Div card drop was a patient card (currently 35c on market)

now I'm not asking for a "hand out" I don't mind grinding but I never even got a Divine drops???? like wtf.....

as you can see iv juiced my map, have stuff on all 4 void stones, I have Scarabs in my map device, I have Shaping of the valleys on my Maven tree, I also put a Ambush into it, I never even got a Div Card Strongbox, in my map either, and I used the scarab that gives 5 extra strong boxes, with all the strongboxes from the maven tree, AND Ambush on the map device on Console and you cant tell me otherwise it seems like the more you trying and target farm something the less likely you are to receive it, as if the numeric numbers go backwards not forwards, or they go that high towards the thing you're trying to farm, the game bugs out and blocks what you're doing, you know a bit like how too much DOT damage used to null the entire damage and make it not work like that

here is my Kills - Deaths, now I have a lot more deaths than I would like for sure but that's because I'm having to sweat and push content like this to even come close to maybe at some point in time if I'm lucky to dropping what you would class as "aspirational loot" BUT WHY?????? what's the big deal to keep it locked behind such low drop rate? you would think you want played to find these great items and enjoy more builds and have fun? especially the pay piggies like me who buy supporter packs and keep playing this instead of the likes of Diablo (which is awful btw lol) 1 million 261 thousand 173 kills on 1 character, I have 4 characters this season the others are like half million each and what do i have to show for my time effort and supported money via Packs.... 1 Doctor card and a a few other "decent Div card" which are basically useless on there own

And I just like to add that this isn't like 1 map and why didn't something good drop I've ran maps like this all season and now I'm like there is literally no way anythings dropping unless I get a Aurabot and group up what chance does the Solo player have of dropping something worth while to make me want to keep playing and paying ?
Last edited by WarhawkOfficial on Jun 8, 2023, 12:22:57 PM
Last bumped on Jun 24, 2023, 5:01:57 AM
I noticed that the number of drops depends on the number of people on the server, maybe I'm wrong, but after the release of d4 on the PlayStation, the drop disappeared along with the people
I ran with a friend mf spark + aurabot , the loot is exactly the same as yours, 130+ q map))) 20 day = 1 The Apothecary
well thats what I was thinking about doing was making a MF build but i mainly play solo trade, the drops really shouldnt be some ppl get it (prob because they stream and have big viewers number) so that the game looks exciting to play, and then everyone else has to "farm currency" and buy the items they want you should as a individual player be able to farm with enuff kills and time the tiems you want

im currently on day 3 of running labs looking for a helmet enchant, iv filled a quad tab + full of enchated helemts and rolls on gloves/boots and still not see the enchant i need iv put 2 days 12 hours constant running labs its a joke
i mean this just sounds like an efficiency issue tbh, you cant expect to get something good from 1 single map no matter how high you juice it, you have to run a lot of maps and kill a lot of monsters at a consistent pace.

hideout is lava brother.

i dropped a lot of raw divines this league in fact i kinda think they upped the divine drop rate this league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info