Things like this shouldn't exist

Especially when the majority only get's to the not so creative max 75% res.
Pff, who even plays Standard?
Last bumped on Jun 13, 2023, 5:55:35 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
is that an exarch altar?
I honestly don't see the problem. Don't click it if your build can't handle it?
Why did you click it then?????????????

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Things like that should absolutely exist to punish players who prefer to skip over stuff instead of reading it.
The build can handle it, but punishing players with that much negative resistance is just plain stupid.
Huge rewards, huge drawback.

Balance questions between Exarch and Eater aside, Altars are one of the best mechanics. Very rewarding, but risky, that you can skip or run depending on the mods, and Eater/Exarch have different mods so you can pick one or the other if your build has specific weaknesses or immunities.
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:

This won't happen very often but.. Agree^

OP you gotta over-cap your res if you want to do exarc and or eater altars, My suppression is usually garbage so i run exarc most of the time.

75 res is great for end of storyline and can even be fine for end-game but overcap is just as important for some content even just default mapping having 10-15 overcapped resistance will nullify a lot of resistance modifiers that impair you.

For a long time i struggled because i fought some of these things, while we could use some side-grade these days at the very least its not changing builds entirely to have to hit these caps most of the time.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Jun 8, 2023, 2:58:07 PM
"
ZarkBit wrote:
The build can handle it, but punishing players with that much negative resistance is just plain stupid.

They DON'T CLICK IT THEN LOL
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:

This won't happen very often but.. Agree^

OP you gotta over-cap your res if you want to do exarc and or eater altars, My suppression is usually garbage so i run exarc most of the time.

75 res is great for end of storyline and can even be fine for end-game but overcap is just as important for some content even just default mapping having 10-15 overcapped resistance will nullify a lot of resistance modifiers that impair you.

For a long time i struggled because i fought some of these things, while we could use some side-grade these days at the very least its not changing builds entirely to have to hit these caps most of the time.

Sure it doesn't happen often and I deal with them quite well, but I still think below -100 is too much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info