The one Crucible boss I always skip

Ok. I want to say the Omniphobia, Fear Manifest Clone for crucible is just plain unfair. Sure the other bosses my kick my sorry butt, but seriously... a MELEE RANGE (with BRUTAL DAMAGE) boss, Wider range explosions, and then itProximity Shield? Guys thats just wrong.

I am sick of getting this guy and having no choice but to simply leave the crucible unfinished becuase he's near impossible to do.

or maybe I'm just whining too much? Anyone else have a certain hated crucible boss that's so bad the just skip it becuase they're sick of trying?
Last bumped on Jun 10, 2023, 10:45:43 AM
At the current damage and tankiness there is barely a difference between crucible bosses and rare mobs, so I dont know. That being said, crucible itself felt overtuned
Some stuff about Crucible mobs had me puzzled to be honest. I usually channel to 70% unless I feel gutsy at the moment, and things either tickle me, or boop me for most of my health resource. Blue orbs are super harsh for some reason.
witch enthusiast, send occ/ele/necro builds
Since I charge the altars to 100%, pretty much any crucible mob can one shot me. However, most times I manage to kill the bosses before they kill me, including the proximity shield one, because they are slow. Just dash out when they stop to attack/cast a spell.
Kinda

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info