Viewing ones Characters

It would be a big plus, if while players viewing their stash they could click and see a league character list and select any of those to see the equipment it was wearing. Currently, to find an in use piece of equipment you have to fully open characters one at a time to find a ring you know you have but don't know which character is using it. A shortcut to viewing character equipment would be a huge QoL addition and end the frustrating process opening numerous characters hoping "this one will be the one".

"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Last bumped on Jun 7, 2023, 7:58:10 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I’m not sure the work involved is really justifiable.

It would be only very slightly more convenient doing that in-game than it is to do it on the website as-is. Given that nothing in PoE even approaches this functionality (accessing / viewing Character X’s equipment as Character Y), it would almost certainly be a prohibitive amount of work.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Thanks for the reply... :(

GGG doesn't seem to have a problem showing us the store and all its gear while in game, but of course, that has a monetary purpose.

Thanks!
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
character hideout decoration $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

its the next logical step from mannequin's

and then that drives character slot sales $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Jun 7, 2023, 7:59:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info