Job Well Done

I started playing this game yesterday and I have to say I am very impressed. The amount of creativity and effort that went into this game is astonishing, hats off to the developers especially seeing that it's still in a closed beta state. From the Mana and Health flask system to the insane skill tree system, to the beautifully textured environments, this game in my opinion is going to be a game changer. I urge all of you to support the development team if your in a position to do so and haven't already. They are doing a fantastic job.

I agree wholeheartedly... Every time I play I am impressed by the same things as well as new things I am finding out every day!

Well done, GGG. You sirs deserve lots of internets... oh and money too! ;P
(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·-Characters-·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)
Alizah - Ranger - (Bow)
Zelkova - Duelist - (Sword+Shield)
(¯`·._.·---------------------------·._.·´¯)
Lucky you man, i'm going insane watching all the videos on youtube. The anticipation is killing me, i urged all my friends to play this game since they all finished d3 already lol
IGN:

Swang
Swervin
+1
my english sux.
Last night the thing that struck me was the music. I stopped and realised that it was providing another whole layer to the atmosphere. Very impressed.
What's the matter Dylan? Government got you pushing too many pencils?
"
Revelos wrote:
Last night the thing that struck me was the music. I stopped and realised that it was providing another whole layer to the atmosphere. Very impressed.

It is my computer's music right now. I alt-tab out to do my work, write here, do whatever. The encampment music is always playing.

I've said elsewhere I want to burn the soundtrack of PoE into my memory precisely as I did the soundtrack of D1. I want it to have that same resonance. The mp3 era has too long numbed me to a good game soundtrack -- which is amusing, since so many of my mp3s are indeed game soundtracks.

I can't wait for my hard copy of PoE's soundtrack. Can't.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Really glad to hear you're loving it man, they really did do a stand out job with this game, for me it was the lighting/graphics that first stood out to me as amazing, almost too amazing as this game overheats my PC quickly, as soon as I can I'm going to try and get a heat sink or fan installed so I can play it on something other than my laptop.

...sorry got off topic, anyway, GJ to GGG
I like you already.

No, not you, the other one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info