First 40, first dropped Mirror, first 100 and first Uber Kills

I was farming Beach for Lvl 100 while doing the Eldritch Elation challenge when a Mirror randomly dropped from a mob. I was at 37 challenges and felt the need to get to 40 to complete the symbolism.

After randomly dying around 85% to 100 I went for the 2~% exp from solo 5-ways as punishment for dying.

Trying to get the downgrade on the Crucible was super yikes.

Played Replica Alberons with Static Strike Shockwave and Frozen Legion. One of the most fun builds Ive played.

Crucible itself was a huge change of pace for me and I got less annoyed by it the less I had to worry about buffs on the character from disappearing.
Wish more Primordial Remnants dropped though. I got one early in the league and used it randomly for funzies when I ran out of Primeval's assuming it would drop more often.

Thanks for the fun and look forward to next league and the Livestream of Exilecon!
Last edited by moerutora on Jun 3, 2023, 3:10:07 AM
Last bumped on Jun 3, 2023, 3:51:09 AM
Grats! My only mirror ever remains from descent back in the race days (doesn't count).

Crucible was a terrible terrible league mechanic (at least in ssf) but the game itself remains great.
Last edited by ladish on Jun 3, 2023, 3:51:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info