Questions about this game

So I love PoE and in previous seasons iv done ok but this season I have really done great HOWEVER there's a few things that don't add up, I will list them below and if a dev would like to Private DM me, or if anyone is able to add any information which might help me id really appreciate it so with that said....:-

1:I have hit lvl100 I'm currently rank 1 on leaders boards for Elementalist and I have killed 1,046,273 monsters on this account i have 3 characters this season one I'm still working on atm lvl88 I think, and another 95/96 which a couple of 100,000+ kills on them, so I'm prob around the 2mil mark for kills, and in this time iv only seen 1 HH card, no Mage blood card, no mage blood no actual HH.

Now I know these are aspirational items, but iv been able to farm these items I'm previous seasons, I've also ran countless juiced Legion maps. I've ran Crim temple maps till my eyes bleed, and all of this while buying supporter packs and showing support to the game, but I feel like the drop rate on these sort of items are unobtainable, so what reason do I have to continue playing? and IF in not playing then what reason do I have to keep supporting the game?

As a Streamer on my downtime I watch a lot of Streamers/Twitch/YT to see if there is better farming technics better Maven tree set ups maybe see where I'm going wrong, and I probably do more than most, and Yet I don't get the same returns I have opened countless Req Keys, used hundreds if not thousands Ancient orbs, stacked decks, Gwennen, Einhart belt beasts etc etc If a Dev could actually see the type of content iv been running and see stats you would probably see what sort of content I've ran and what sort of time and effort I've put into the game, YET players on PC are just dropping 2 at a time and dropping Squires and Mage bloods by the bucket yet on Playstation atm there is 1 HH on trade, and 3 Doctor cards??? something doesn't quiet add up

2:Hidden Hideouts: like mentioned in my previous comment about loot and "farmable items" seeming non existent id like to talk about Hidden Hideouts now again this is probably a dev thing for them to look into but I'm a enjoyer of hideouts I like to decorate them and enter them into the hideout comp.

I have farmed all Hideouts EXCEPT the DIG hidden hideout, TERRACE hidden hideout and PRIMORDIAL BLOCK hidden hideout, now iv ran possible 250+ maps on TERRACE this season, iv made sure every single map was ran with fortune the brave, iv also made sure I have ran at least 1 of each Elder guardian map, at least 1 of each Conqueror type map, Countless Master missions, delirium, speed ran the map, Ran Lab trials etc etc all different ways I could think of incase there is some sort of "tick list" you need to complete before the Hidden hideout becomes available.
I.e. Do 1 of everything possible in the map then there's a chance for it to unlock and spawn and nothing, what is the likely hood of them spawning? or is there a actual way/technic to get them to spawn, or is it just GGG flips a switch at a certain time of day/the week and they are then "findable"?

3:Drops from the Pinnacle now I know there the Uber versions of this and I have had a Nimis drop, and some Forbidden flesh drops, (which was from Ubers) but apart from doing Ubers I have had nothing but shocking drops and non existent drop pretty much from the Normal version even with Juiced up versions via rolls on the map frags, but Normal versions seem to be dropping nothing iv ran around 50 eater, about 20 exarch, and although it might seem like low numbers in comparison to PC you have to remember that 1 Console is its own entity and most ppl on Console are casual, it isn't as widely played on Console as PC.

And I get that you're main promotion of the game is from PC/PC streamers so maybe drops are more likely on there to help the game look more excitable or something but from my experience the last 2 seasons I'm kinda in this what do I do now as I've hit this brick wall in PoE of I'm not going to be able to farm items I want because nothing is working because the drop rate is too stupid, or I cant even farm Hidden hideouts because 1 likeliness is ridiculous and nothing you do helps it's like Hidden hideouts are only find able at certain times of the day when GGG flip a switch but because you're on NZ time zone U.K. time zone were in bed when this happens or something

anyways like I said this was just some hard facts I've found playing that game last 2 season's and I hope either a Dev looks into this, maybe there is a problem, and something needs tweeking, Maybe someone can reach out (a player) and give out better farming technic's, but from my stand point hitting Rank 1 lvl100 and the best drop iv gotten is a Nimis all season and 1 doctor card defo tells me theres something not right with drops

just like to add I'm currently 36/40, and working on the Challenges, I have put hundreds of hours into this game and I know what I'm doing more than most so what chance does the average player have to enjoy the game/get into the game to enjoy it if farmable items are so unobtainable?
Last edited by WarhawkOfficial on Jun 2, 2023, 9:20:57 AM
Last bumped on Jun 2, 2023, 9:11:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info