Items listed at sale in premium stash doesn't appears in pathofexile.com/trade

Since the last week I've noticed that sometimes the items I've listed at sale don't appears on the website. Despite the time I wait, when this bug happens, the item is never listed at sale. The 1st day I had this problem I've "solved" it logging out of the game and website, then I logged in again and it made it works again. But, today I had this bug again and I did the same procedure, but It didn't solved the problem. I did it 2 times more and, nothing happens :(
Last edited by vegashadowclaw on May 29, 2023, 1:26:26 AM
Last bumped on May 29, 2023, 11:45:29 AM
"
Since the last week I've noticed that sometimes the items I've listed at sale don't appears on the website. Despite the time I wait, when this bug happens, the item is never listed at sale. The 1st day I had this problem I've "solved" it logging out of the game and website, then I logged in again and it made it works again. But, today I had this bug again and I did the same procedure, but It didn't solved the problem. I did it 2 times more and, nothing happens :(

please link missing item in this thread + the trade URL you used.
There isn't only one item. Randomly doesn't appear when you listed it, and there is something worse, sometimes the item appears in live search, but never appears in "bulk item exchange" or in "search listed items" which is where will look for your item when is finally listed on the page. Today when I put things on sale and this bug happens, I will list here links and screenshots.
"
There isn't only one item. Randomly doesn't appear when you listed it, and there is something worse, sometimes the item appears in live search, but never appears in "bulk item exchange" or in "search listed items" which is where will look for your item when is finally listed on the page. Today when I put things on sale and this bug happens, I will list here links and screenshots.

There have been problems with the trade site for some days now. You should e-mail GGG support with the screenshots and trade URL's.
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"

There have been problems with the trade site for some days now. You should e-mail GGG support with the screenshots and trade URL's.

Ty so much bro, I'll do it in that way when it happens again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info