[3.21] Mana Stacker Manaforged Arrow Storm Rain - Insane DPS

Credit to Kada and whoever else discovered this build before me

So, the idea of this build is to stack a ton of Int/Str/Mana, so that we reach max crit chance via the inquisitor ascendancy, and the mana stacking is used to abuse the gem Anomalous Mana Leech. This gem states that we get % damage increase to the linked skill per 200 mana spent recently (referring to the last 4 seconds). How we abuse this: Get as much quality on your anomalous mana leech as possible. I use a 20/23 with +8% quality craft on my bow. This puts our anomalous mana leech to 31% Quality, doing 15% increased damage for each 200 mana we have spent recently. On average, you will spend around 50-100k mana "recently" and we have super sustain from instant leech, and 2 skills mana leeching (Blast Rain + Anomalous Mana Leech + Manaforged Arrows) and our 6L Manaforged Arrow Storm Rain. From here we then use Storm Rain to get tons of storm rain arrows on the ground, so we can get overlapping beams which deal insane amounts of damage. For POB Calculations, I usually set it to 5 overlapping beams, as it is very realistic to get 5 beams to touch a boss at any given time. Our other methods of scaling damage is manaforged arrows itself, which states that skills supported by it deal "1% More damage with hits and ailments per 1 mana cost". When we scale our mana cost up with Indigon, it ramps our damage through the roof. We get our leech from storm drinker, and our instant leech from the 10% of leech is instant mastery.

My Gear:
Spoiler

My POB:
Spoiler
https://pobb.in/G3FNdOdnp3Au

My Videos:
DPS Check

T16 Al Hezmin map with Unique Boss Life Modifier

9 Uber Eaters Back to Back

Uber Eater - Testing Blast Rain as the Main Damage Dealer

Videos are fresh uploads, may take about 30 mins from the time of this post for SD/HD to process!
Last edited by H4RM4G3DD0N on May 28, 2023, 2:46:41 AM
Last bumped on Nov 12, 2023, 8:58:25 PM
Hi looks like a really great build
is it viable withought mb?
and can it do sim 30?
"
arikshkol wrote:
and can it do sim 30?

it can do sim wave 30. i watched connor converse do it today. he plays the same build. he did it deathless too but had 20k ES. he also had a MB so dunno if its needed for simu
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on May 29, 2023, 7:38:41 AM
"
arikshkol wrote:
and can it do sim 30?

Without mageblood you could easily run some Surgeon flasks, yeah. It's 100% crit, so youd sustain very very well with surgeons.
Hi I tried to make the build work with no mb
however it's difficult.
I feel like I don't have enough damage and I had to take the traitor + bismuth flask in order to fix resistance with no mb.
My jewels are not optimized yet
here is my pob:
https://pobb.in/xliAmxAl5anQ
any tips?
ty
Last edited by arikshkol on May 31, 2023, 10:43:58 AM
Utilizing the Anomalous Mana Leech gem to boost damage based on the amount of mana spent recently. The quality of the gem and your strategy of mana stacking contribute to significant damage amplification.
[URL=https://slopeonline.org][color=#FFFFFF][size=1]Slope[/size][/color][/URL]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info