[EU] LF 1 person for leveling practice and leveling on league start (3.22)

We're a tiny guild and by the looks of it, only two of us will play 3.22 seriously.

Since Archnemesis league we've been playing as a 6 man group in juiced deli maps. Upcoming league is going to be different because most people won't be playing due to other commitments. Only two of us will be playing and we're looking for a third that plays with us during the leveling. Depending on "the click", perhaps after that as well. But I don't want to create wild expectations of currency flowing in like water, so for now I focus on just the leveling part in this post.

We're looking for someone mature so preferably slightly older (we're both 30+). We will be doing practice leveling runs weekly starting next month. These may not be full act 10 runs every time but mostly familiarizing with the builds and leveling itself.

It doesn't matter if you're not too fast at leveling, the practice will help a lot with that and we're willing to help you with it as well. So if you want to have a quick leveling experience on league start and practice regularly before that? Feel free to message me, tell me something about yourself so I know who I am dealing with. We will NOT carry you, you will have to put work into it and give us the feeling that you're reliable.

Last league it took us around 2.5 hours to blood aquaduct.
Last edited by Reneco on May 19, 2023, 8:11:13 AM
Last bumped on Jun 3, 2023, 6:04:04 AM
Interested. Whisp me :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info