Mannequin - only 1 use of mtx

Is there any reason that we can use 1 mtx on 1 Mannequin?

I bought 85 of them and thx to this limit I cannot create combos I want to wear.
Not even weapons, character effects and more, it is pain in the ass this system, because eq mtx swap flask mtx, rings, amulet and aparation...

Is is barely usable in currenct state and it cost so much money to have them even.
Last bumped on Aug 2, 2023, 7:52:16 AM
"
lordpikon wrote:

I bought 85 of them and thx to this limit I cannot create combos I want to wear.
Not even weapons, character effects and more, it is pain in the ass this system, because eq mtx swap flask mtx, rings, amulet and aparation...

Is is barely usable in currenct state and it cost so much money to have them even.

Hiya, could you please email screenshots or a video of this occurring to support@grindinggear.com so we are able to look into this further? Including your account name and a few character names would be appreciated as well.
"
Nichelle_GGG wrote:
"
lordpikon wrote:

Hiya, could you please email screenshots or a video of this occurring to support@grindinggear.com so we are able to look into this further? Including your account name and a few character names would be appreciated as well.

ok, thx, wrote email and got response that all of this appears to be working as intended here.

So I requested refund for all 85 of them and got it refunded.
Still kinda sad, because this is feature I wanted from time we got hideouts and I start having so many mtx sets that I could wear even in the game :D
and for this league I was most hyped about it. Don't think GGG will change single thing about them, so ya :(
"
lordpikon wrote:
"
lordpikon wrote:

ok, thx, wrote email and got response that all of this appears to be working as intended here.

So I requested refund for all 85 of them and got it refunded.
Still kinda sad, because this is feature I wanted from time we got hideouts and I start having so many mtx sets that I could wear even in the game :D
and for this league I was most hyped about it. Don't think GGG will change single thing about them, so ya :([/quote]

I've been waiting years for Mannequin decorations, and when we finally get them they are complete dog water.

The fact that they don't store MTX, forcing you to buy multiples of the same MTX is the most absurd aspect of them. I absolutely loathe them. While simple and likely trivial in the majority of the player base's eyes, this limiting 'condition' has caused me to lose a significant amount of respect for GGG and the art team.

Still, I wanted to ask if there was any change to them, that makes them usable?
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
We can only hope that they will do something about it, copium.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info