Prism Guardian Question

Excuse me, I see http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Unique_Shields here that there is a unique shield named Prism Guardian.

"Gems in this item have Blood Magic": Does that mean the gems are treated as if I had the keystone, or as if I were using the support gem? I mean: There isn't an extra %245 cost (Blood Magic support gem), is there?

(I suppose I would also like to know if this item is particularly sought-after and expensive, or if it belongs to the somewhat more reasonable items out there.)

Thank you.
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
It means you spend all costs (skill costs and reservation costs) with your life instead of your mana.

It's a good shield to put Wrath, Anger, and RMC in to put those two auras on your life pool.
"
pneuma wrote:
It means you spend all costs (skill costs and reservation costs) with your life instead of your mana.

It's a good shield to put Wrath, Anger, and RMC in to put those two auras on your life pool.

Yeah, but he was curious if it was like Blood Magic keystone (100% mana cost), or Blood Magic Gem (245% mana cost).

Guessing from the fact that it says "Gems in this item have Blood Magic", as opposed to "Gems in this item are supported by Level X Blood Magic", I'm guessing it's the former.
"
Sachiru wrote:
"
pneuma wrote:

Yeah, but he was curious if it was like Blood Magic keystone (100% mana cost), or Blood Magic Gem (245% mana cost).

Guessing from the fact that it says "Gems in this item have Blood Magic", as opposed to "Gems in this item are supported by Level X Blood Magic", I'm guessing it's the former.

Exactly. I'm hoping it's the former. And that I'll find it. What does this go for nowadays (crazy OB inflation considered)?
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
Its treated like u have the keystone for these gems, so it is 100% the mana cost.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info